NFL Week 11 GDT

SteelKing728

8 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

I like Tony Romo. I really do. But my guy needs to stop kissing Brady's behind. He's the GOAT, yes, but he's not what he was. It's ok to say it.

Not an NFL thing, just a broadcaster thing in general. Find it difficult to criticise/highlight flaws in players that have played for years unless it's unavoidable a la Peyton 2015.

• Like 1

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

I just don't see an offense like Kliff's working long term in the NFL. It's not efficient enough. Kyler has had a sub 6 YPA 4 times in 9 games. Sub 5 in 3 games.

He also lacks a real offensive line to give anyone time to throw. I think he's working with what he has. He will have to adjust with better players (particularly on the line). 

Just now, Forge said:

He also lacks a real offensive line to give anyone time to throw. I think he's working with what he has. He will have to adjust with better players (particularly on the line). 

I think working with what he has would incorporate less lateral motion at the LOS and more stuff like flare screens, quick hitches, orient the running game as something you utilize your receivers with too.

It's very uncreative.