NFL Week 11 GDT

SteelKing728

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This Pats team isn't winning a Super Bowl.

Let's just get that out of the way now.

They were blown out last year to Det and Tenn and lost to Mia and Pit. 4 non-playoff teams and looked like at best 3rd best team in the AFC last year and won the SB.

This year they are 9-1 with likely 1st seed, at worst 2nd best in the AFC and a far superior defense. If they won last year, they can definitely win this year.

To write off greatest dynasty, defending SB champs on a 9-1 season carrying around the #1 defense is a odd take. That coming from king of odd takes.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This Pats team isn't winning a Super Bowl.

Let's just get that out of the way now.

They are better than last year. But it's more likely that they are not winning the SB. I wouldn't make definitive statements though especially with that terrible left tackle finally getting back to the bench next week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

They are better than last year. But it's more likely that they are not winning the SB. I wouldn't make definitive statements though especially with that terrible left tackle finally getting back to the bench next week.

I'm trying to talk myself into it.

I don't want to see the Brady I've seen this year in a SB.

Would much rather see Pat or Lamar make crazy things happen.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Starless said:

KC is a team whose defense could make Brady look like Brady again. And they're definitely capable of slowing down Mahomes.

Baltimore scares me. Only AFC team that does.

They scare me too and we don't even play them unless we get to the Super Bowl.

• Like 2

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm trying to talk myself into it.

I don't want to see the Brady I've seen this year in a SB.

Would much rather see Pat or Lamar make crazy things happen.

We are a boring team to watch. Kind of like the 2015 Broncos with a bit better offense. I can't say I enjoy watching it. I think Brady is walking the same path Peyton walked after 2015 and this is walking away from the game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

LMFAO. This 49ers team would lose to the Seahawks, Packers, Saints, or VIkings in the post-season.

Yeah, THIS 49ers team would. If, and it’s a big if, they get healthy for the playoffs they are the best NFC team. Will require Staley, Sanders, Kittle, Breida, Witherspoon, and Ford to be healthy though. We’ll see how healthy they get though. If they play in New Orleans though, I don’t think they win even if healthy.