Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

52 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

I actually really like Jace Sternberger tonight in a surprise spot. Bet him to score a TD.

If GB is smart they go 12 formation....a LOT.  With Lewis doubtful, both Tonyan & Sternberger are good prop values IMO.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

So CEH over 26.5 receiving yards hit....

Tonyan was a monster - over 38.5 yds, over 3.5 catches, TD props all hit.

MVS got the reception prop, but not the yardage.

GB & KC both covered, but KC luck-box (and Hoyer brain cramp x2) pick 6 backdoor cover.   NE backers must be so ****ed this morning.

With news that Darnold is likely out, hammer the ARI -6.5 line.    Plus TAM can still be had for -5....that's a horrific matchup for the Bears, and a short week to boot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

With news that Darnold is likely out, hammer the ARI -6.5 line.    Plus TAM can still be had for -5....that's a horrific matchup for the Bears, and a short week to boot.

That means Flacco is in, right? This seems like a perfect recipe for a classic Cardinals loss vs. a mediocre - bad team. I'm calling it 27 - 26 Jets.

Edited by UncleAdamz

1 minute ago, UncleAdamz said:

That means Flacco is in, right? This seems like a perfect recipe for a classic Cardinals loss vs. a mediocre - bad team. I'm calling it 27 - 26 Jets.

I think you're a little gunshy from ARI's losses to DET & CAR.

Neither team is as bereft of talent as NYJ's current lineup is, and no one can approach Gase's level of coaching ineptitude.  And both Bridgewater & Stafford are miles ahead of present-day Joe Flacco.   Total statue.   

Jets might eventually win some games, but it won't be this week.    A dead-cat bounce from Gase firing, and a healthy Darnold, are their best shots.   Neither is happening this week, soooo........

Edited by Broncofan

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

I think you're a little gunshy from ARI's losses to DET & CAR.

Neither team is as bereft of talent as NYJ's current lineup is, and no one can approach Gase's level of coaching ineptitude.  And both Bridgewater & Stafford are miles ahead of present-day Joe Flacco.   Total statue.   

Jets might eventually win some games, but it won't be this week.    A dead-cat bounce from Gase firing, and a healthy Darnold, are their best shots.   Neither is happening this week, soooo........

It'll be fun to watch, I guess we will see which Cardinals team decides to show up. Even if we win, I still don't see us covering. There seems to be a theme of the offense playing down to bad teams. You never know though...

20 minutes ago, UncleAdamz said:

It'll be fun to watch, I guess we will see which Cardinals team decides to show up. Even if we win, I still don't see us covering. There seems to be a theme of the offense playing down to bad teams. You never know though...

I'm gonna take em in a couple teasers, the Jets are just so so so bad. Teaser: Cards +5, Ravens -2, Seahawks +4

I dont think the eagles are going to score against pittsburgh. Their OL is bad, especially at T. No Wrs to speak of, no goedert, ertz is super slow and will be able to be covered by a LB. 

Just feels like pittsburgh will be able to commit 8 guys to the box all game and put a ton of heat on wentz all game. Their front is already tough enough, but with no outside threat, its going to get very ugly for the eagles. 

I will be taking pit -7 and the under 44 in that game. 

Wentz will turn the ball over more than once imo. 

Edited by N4L
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, UncleAdamz said:

I mean, its the jets without darnold. I just dont see how they are able to do anything to keep up with you guys

I had Pitt -7, Baltimore -13, Houston -4, and the over 57 in the SNF game parlayed. I always play everything straight so it was 3-0 in the morning and then I just had the parlay last night to pay four figures ++ 

So before the game, I was going to hedge, saw the line had dropped to 54, was like ok, definitely need to hedge, so I take it to basically make the same either way.

Was feeling great about it in the first half. I was doing the math, knew that the total was sitting at 47 when the vikings had the ball and I was hoping it would end in knees, but then when seattle had the ball I knew it would come down to the two point conversion being 55 or 53. 55 would have meant I lost both my hedge and the parlay lol 

I also did take seattle -7 in the second half plus over 26 second half.

Really profitable day of football. 

• Like 3