Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

ATL -3 was an absolute killer.     Never underestimate Quinn's ability to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory.

Having said that - I'd stay away from CHI this week.   Foles played great, but man that's a stay away game for me.

The one game I've already put $ down on is TAM -7.   Chargers losing Chris Harris negates Bucs losing Chris Godwin.    TAM D is legit, and their OL is gelling nicely in protecting Brady.   The fact LAC has to play at the East Coast is another bonus.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Jets, Jax would be two I would consider.

I would honestly stay away from NYJ-DEN.   I do get the TNF temptation to get it right and start your week off needing 1 less (I went MIA last week, but ATL busted it lol).

I'd definitely go PIT ML - if they play, TEN will have no practice time.   I was already leaning PIT given how well that D stuffs the run (and thus negates a lot of TEN's O success off PA), and how leaky the TEN pass D is, and have trouble generating pressure.    Trouble generating pressure & bad pass coverage D, against a team that stuffs the run?   PIT is a bad, bad matchup for TEN.   TEN's still a good team, but this is one of those matchup problems you see between 2 otherwise strong teams.

• Like 1

I'd bet Dallas at 4.5 and the over of 55 on this one personally. Both secondaries are awful, and while both teams are solid at stopping the run, you have 2 good/elite running games. I'm sensing about a 35-24 Cowboy win here. They are at home and REALLY NEED this one. The Browns and Cowboys both at 2-2 after Week 4 feels right.

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

How the hell did you have Crowder getting the first basket last night lol

Nothing more than a gut feel. I didn't bet anyone else to score first, just Crowder. I'll keep this thread to just NFL picks unless anyone wants to discuss NBA because I went on a roll last night  and I'll keep hammering certain angle the rest of this series.

29 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Nothing more than a gut feel. I didn't bet anyone else to score first, just Crowder. I'll keep this thread to just NFL picks unless anyone wants to discuss NBA because I went on a roll last night  and I'll keep hammering certain angle the rest of this series.

im all for it lol