GDT - The Greatest QB of All Time, Propagator of World Peace, The D-Town Demigod, The Metroplex Messiah: Rayne Dakota "Dak Attack" Prescott !! @ that one actor from Ted 2 thom brady

DaBoys

Just now, Northland said:

Are you saying what I think you are saying?  I'm with you about wanting these coaches and especially JG gone but the only way that happens is if the bottom falls out on the season.  Now if we do lose out JG is gone.  How glorious would that be?

Well some times I guess you get what you ask for just remember how horrible 7-9 is and and no play offs yeah I guess we just might end up 7-9 this year but I don’t see it and frankly looking around the league don’t see ANY coach out there who is available who is gonna be a automatic upgrade on JG 

and you guys want to wine it’s all JG     I will give you JG has been less then stellar And I do blame him for our Special teams failures and our pathetic red zone offense both huge factors in loss to Minny and NE but we could have won every game this year with JG doing just what he did in those games   

and PS this game go for it 4th down get a TD And we still would still lost the game as NE got to easy FG range at the end. This game missed FG bad phantom calls by refs a drop by Coop drops by other receivers Dak having his worst game of the season all played critical rolls in the loss and all of those are not JG fault

3 minutes ago, quiller said:

Well some times I guess you get what you ask for just remember how horrible 7-9 is and and no play offs yeah I guess we just might end up 7-9 this year but I don’t see it and frankly looking around the league don’t see ANY coach out there who is available who is gonna be a automatic upgrade on JG 

and you guys want to wine it’s all JG     I will give you JG has been less then stellar And I do blame him for our Special teams failures and our pathetic red zone offense both huge factors in loss to Minny and NE but we could have won every game this year with JG doing just what he did in those games   

and PS this game go for it 4th down get a TD And we still would still lost the game as NE got to easy FG range at the end. This game missed FG bad phantom calls by refs a drop by Coop drops by other receivers Dak having his worst game of the season all played critical rolls in the loss and all of those are not JG fault

Ok, first, using the “no coach would be better than the one we have” argument is trash. Garrett needs to go, pure and simple. There are a number of other candidates out there who, at a minimum, would perform the same as him. If proper due diligence is performed, solid coaches are found. You can’t retain a “less than stellar” coach out of fear. Ever.

Second, Garrett was the man who hired O’Quinn, so those ST woes are directly attributed to Garrett’s incompetence. Retaining him only continues the problems.

Finally, phantom calls or not (and I agree, they were), good coaches can coach their ways out of those situations. Not Garrett. You can’t retain a coach whose team falls apart every time they get a penalty, real or phantom.

5 minutes ago, quiller said:

Less than stellar?  He loses over 60% of games coached against teams with winning records!  I'll ask again with a long term track record like this what more do we need to realize that Garrett must go?  Beating good teams is what you have to do to win right, or am I missing something?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Northland said:

Are you saying what I think you are saying?  I'm with you about wanting these coaches and especially JG gone but the only way that happens is if the bottom falls out on the season.  Now if we do lose out JG is gone.  How glorious would that be?

Yup. I'm saying exactly what you're thinking. I had hoped losing to the Jets would be enough for Jerry to fire Garrett but he's still not pulling the trigger. The worse thing that could happen is for Garrett to get an extension. At this point, we should all recognize that Jason Garrett's highest limit is either the wildcard or the divisional round of the playoffs. I think it would glorious to get a top 10 draft pick and a new set of coaches.

Just now, Tony7188 said:

Yup. I'm saying exactly what you're thinking. I had hoped losing to the Jets would be enough for Jerry to fire Garrett but he's still not pulling the trigger. The worse thing that could happen is for Garrett to get an extension. At this point, we should all recognize that Jason Garrett's highest limit is either the wildcard or the divisional round of the playoffs. I think it would glorious to get a top 10 draft pick and a new set of coaches.

I'm with you.  The revolution has begun!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, quiller said:

13 years of mediocre results with around what I am guessing is dozen's of pro-bowlers and you still think JG isnt the problem?

Explain, what is the job of a Head Coach. I really want to know because you and some of the others clearly are reading something entirely different from what we are. 

• Like 2

I get how badly everyone wants Garrett out, and arguably so. He isn't going to get any better than he is at this point.

But don't blame this loss on anyone but the officials. Dallas was in this game up to the end. They had NE right where they wanted them, down less then 1 score, all timeouts, 2 minute warning, moving the ball, etc.

That was a bogus call, the 2nd time in the game. The officials basically said "enough, game over."

Even if Cooper makes the catch on 4th down, we weren't going to be allowed to win. Period.

So curb you Garrett talk for another game when HE actually blows the game. We got fu@ked! That's it.