GDT - The Greatest QB of All Time, Propagator of World Peace, The D-Town Demigod, The Metroplex Messiah: Rayne Dakota "Dak Attack" Prescott !! @ that one actor from Ted 2 thom brady

DaBoys

7 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Well someone had to fall on the sword for this GDT.

Didn't think the refs would be my undoing though.

Those tripping calls....

Don't blame the refs for the piss poor horrific coaching that constantly plague the Cowboys.

3rd and 1, you don't call a run or QB sneak.

Punt blocked. Not telling Pollard to come up to field the kickoffs. Not going for it when you're in the redzone twice and settling for FGs.

At this point, I want team to have a better draft pick. Because they aren't beating any of the top NFC teams if they make the playoffs. I can't wait for the day all of these coaches, especially JG is gone.

Edited by Tony7188

Just now, Tony7188 said:

Don't blame the refs for the piss poor awful coaching that constantly plague the Cowboys.

3rd and 1, you don't call a run or QB sneak.

Punt blocked. Not telling Pollard to come up to field the kickoffs.

At this point, I want team to have a better draft pick. Because they aren't beating any of the top NFC teams if they make the playoffs. I can't wait for the day all of these coaches, especially JG is gone.

Are you saying what I think you are saying?  I'm with you about wanting these coaches and especially JG gone but the only way that happens is if the bottom falls out on the season.  Now if we do lose out JG is gone.  How glorious would that be?

1 minute ago, Northland said:

Are you saying what I think you are saying?  I'm with you about wanting these coaches and especially JG gone but the only way that happens is if the bottom falls out on the season.  Now if we do lose out JG is gone.  How glorious would that be?

I just want Garrett gone at this point. Don't care how it happens.

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

And we throw a short pass rather than launching a Hail Mary.

Again, gutless.

I’m thinking hook and ladder, but ladder never came. Haha

very very outcoached and patriots had the conditions in there favor. 

still had the game pulled from this team by a few sketchy calls that went patriots way. 

I don’t see any of those being trips. In any world. Still had hands on the defender was simply adjusting stance and there was contact made. Tripping calls are made about once every two games and we get called for two in big spots. 

1 minute ago, Northland said:

If we make the playoffs is increases the chances of Garrett staying.  And with Jerry's illogical thinking he may keep Garrett to keep him from landing with the NYG.

THIS

Big Picture Time

You really want to see the Cowboys trip over themselves somehow making the NFC Championship game and losing to a good team?

That would get Garrett a 5 year extension

2 minutes ago, Northland said:

If we make the playoffs is increases the chances of Garrett staying.  And with Jerry's illogical thinking he may keep Garrett to keep him from landing with the NYG.

If Garrett is here in 2020, I'm done with the Cowboys.

1 minute ago, project T.O said:

I’m thinking hook and ladder, but ladder never came. Haha

very very outcoached and patriots had the conditions in there favor. 

still had the game pulled from this team by a few sketchy calls that went patriots way. 

I don’t see any of those being trips. In any world. Still had hands on the defender was simply adjusting stance and there was contact made. Tripping calls are made about once every two games and we get called for two in big spots. 

You don’t call a hook and ladder when you have 85 yards to go; and, it’s impossible to execute when the pass only goes like 10 yards. It was a call to end the game, pure and simple. Garrett conceded the loss and wanted to go home.

The only thing Garrett has done since he's been here is prove time and time again that he's a nothing but cowardly. He has never played to win, but rather not to lose (much like Parcells used to do). He preaches accountability but it's obvious he doesn't enforce it. Why Jerry, who I know wants to win as much as anyone, is so complacent in this is beyond my ability to understand. No coach for us has ever had this much time to do nothing but fail

• Like 2