GDT - The Greatest QB of All Time, Propagator of World Peace, The D-Town Demigod, The Metroplex Messiah: Rayne Dakota "Dak Attack" Prescott !! @ that one actor from Ted 2 thom brady

DaBoys

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

Sorry if any of you were expecting anything but a choke

Refs refs refs ended this game I don’t care I put this on refs that phantom call on third down his leg never made contact what a joke 

and another game lost where it was a total team effort and just lucky bounces

REF. Special teams. 

1 minute ago, quiller said:

Refs refs refs ended this game I don’t care I put this on refs that phantom call on third down his leg never made contact what a joke 

and another game lost where it was a total team effort and just lucky bounces

REF. Special teams. 

Sorry if you made the mistake of getting your hopes up.  Bad call?  Sure.  Reason that we lost?  Nope.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Northland said:

We all realize that the Eagles have the easiest schedule left to close the season right?  

Yep still.   But frankly the most important thing in a way happened Philly lost

Now we have four must wins left. 

Rams Chicago Washington Philly and we win the division   

Say what you will about that tripping call, we completely deserved to lose that game.  Same old, same old disappointment with JG (though I'm not disappointed anymore because I am used to it by now).  Had a very good chance at a signature win and we just can not close the deal.  And that cowardly decision to kick a FG was just like he did against Houston a few years ago.  

Defense did their jobs.  But no one else did (besides Zeke).  ST was a crapshow and our O could not make enough plays.  Not to mention some killer penalties and some ridiculous playcalling.  Why are we passing so much in a rainstorm anyway?

Typical Cowboys under JG.

1 minute ago, quiller said:

Yep still.   But frankly the most important thing in a way happened Philly lost

Now we have four must wins left. 

Rams Chicago Washington Philly and we win the division   

Nothing is certain with this team.  Best thing that can happen long term for the franchise is for Garrett to be gone.  How does that happen?