GDT - The Greatest QB of All Time, Propagator of World Peace, The D-Town Demigod, The Metroplex Messiah: Rayne Dakota "Dak Attack" Prescott !! @ that one actor from Ted 2 thom brady

DaBoys

8 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Garrett’s gutless playcalling was a much bigger factor than the phony tripping calls. 

Ugh, I get it, I get it,I get it.

BUT! See past that for 2 seconds. The game was there to be won and we will never know if Garrett. Zeke, Dak. Witten, whoever cost us the game because the REFS did that for us.

33 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Ugh, I get it, I get it,I get it.

BUT! See past that for 2 seconds. The game was there to be won and we will never know if Garrett. Zeke, Dak. Witten, whoever cost us the game because the REFS did that for us.

Dak and Zeke played awesome. Witten played like dog trash. When our QB plants a ball on your chest you are paid millions to catch it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 5x10 said:

Stats don’t mean ****

Stats DO MATTER. Stats explain why games are won and lost. Stats determine which coaches are kept vs which get fired. Stats determine what players get cut vs who gets a contact extension. Stats are used for game planning and half time adjustments. Every body wants the ST coaches fired because of missed FGs and a blocked punt. Those are stats. Few here want K. Moore fired because the offense is effective in gaining yards. Moore didn't drop a critical 4th down pass. Cooper did. That is another stat.  People who reject  statistical analysis while making decisions are fools to be ignored. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Dak and Zeke played awesome. Witten played like dog trash. When our QB plants a ball on your chest you are paid millions to catch it. 

They did, and thats my point. They needed to be awesome 1 time, with the game on the line against the SB champs for pretty much the last 2 decades. Talk about a measuring stick. But we were ROBBED of that opportunity.

Sorry to keep harping on this point but not knowing has to be the worst feeling in the world. Not knowing what could have been if given the opportunbity fairly. And it always seems to happen to us. The "catch no catch" is a prime example. The "too many men in the huddle" that negated a great drive against GB is another.

Just always seems to be against the best teams and in the biggest games.

Game of the week- huh, thery should be ashamed it ended like that!

30 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

They did, and thats my point. They needed to be awesome 1 time, with the game on the line against the SB champs for pretty much the last 2 decades. Talk about a measuring stick. But we were ROBBED of that opportunity.

Sorry to keep harping on this point but not knowing has to be the worst feeling in the world. Not knowing what could have been if given the opportunbity fairly. And it always seems to happen to us. The "catch no catch" is a prime example. The "too many men in the huddle" that negated a great drive against GB is another.

Just always seems to be against the best teams and in the biggest games.

Game of the week- huh, thery should be ashamed it ended like that!

I am more on Dave's side with this debate. Dallas certainly did or didn't do things that cost them the game BUT despite all of that, 2 horrific tripping calls SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN. And the fact they happened seemingly at the worst times, against the seemingly most controversial team this generation, makes me feel so freakin sick right now. #tripgate

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am more on Dave's side with this debate. Dallas certainly did or didn't do things that cost them the game BUT despite all of that, 2 horrific tripping calls SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN. And the fact they happened seemingly at the worst times, against the seemingly most controversial team this generation, makes me feel so freakin sick right now. #tripgate

But these continually happen. It’s not like this game was an anomaly. We’ve had multiple games like this, which proves that it’s a COACHING problem, not a “gosh darn it, we just ain’t got no luck (spits into a spittoon)” problem. Garrett is the problem. He does not properly prepare the team to play and mishandles nearly every in-game situation which CAUSES many of these problems. Seriously, it’s been 10 years and we keep seeing the same things and saying the same things, regardless of who’s on the team. That isn’t some random issue: it’s a Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett issue.

• Like 2

The two tripping penalties are a big problem and we’re flat out bad calls. No reasonable person would argue against that. But, the stuff that happened around those two calls is also a big issue. The organization cant control incompetent referees, they can do something about their incompetent coaches though. We’ve been down this road too many times