FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

Announcement
* Numerous Poems of Mud members have already sent in Ted votes.

* Ted has chosen to quit on all of us. 

* I'm not going to waste anyones time/effort delaying the inevitable again. 

* So here's what's going to happen.

1) The arena for Round 1 in this Phase's Advantage Challenge will close at Midnight Tonight

2) Smug Squad will be named winners of Phase 7. The challenge is done

3) Ted will be executed at 7pm Est Tonight.

For @TedLavie's transgressions he's blacklisted from ever participating in any future King of The Forum's and must live with himself for the next hour and half. 

Ted remains alive for 90 more minutes. 

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @daboyle250 

• Like 1

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @daboyle250 

Congratulations!!!

You've made the Final 12!

Your camps no longer exist! Everyone now fends for themselves! For a couple of you this is awful news because you were carried here and haven't done anything to warrant even participating in the game. 

I will leave the camp discords open. But they no longer serve a purpose aside from communicating with your peers.

It's time you to start forming your OWN alliances and figuring how to best position yourself for success during the remainder of this game. 

*** Phase 8 will begin after we conclude Advantage Challenge #6

Good Luck!!! Form Bonds. Win Challenges. Don't Die.

*** P.S. If you form an alliance with a discord, please invite me so I can narrate/document what I see happening for post-game festivities. Or don't. Either way. 

Edited by FinneasGage
  • Like 3

On 12/22/2019 at 11:40 PM, FinneasGage said:

Your camps no longer exist! Everyone now fends for themselves! For a couple of you this is awful news because you were carried here and haven't done anything to warrant even participating in the game. 

@Malfatron

I think he's talking about you maybe. 

• Like 1