Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

41 minutes ago, SwAg said:

In order for something to occur first, there must be a second in the order, that’s how those words work.  Lmao.

No it’s not... sometimes you stop at “first” if the situation calls for it... here, I’ll show you.

“I don’t mind walking but I’d like to see if I can get a ride first....”

If I get a ride, there’s no walk. A first without a second!

”I don’t mind going swag or counselor, but I’d like to try counselor first.”

Then depending on how counselor flips I’d have think about what to do next.

See swag, you’re still learning every day! That’s a good way to be, don’t close your mind to growth!

16 hours ago, MWil23 said:

That I could definitely see but I also figured he could be bluffing town role block since he was seemingly defending counselor.

Counselor is my vote but SwAg is obviously scum too so I’m down for either. 

Have you voted Swag

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Swag has made a mistake or two this game and fair or not he is held to a higher standard, so it’s hard to know whether or not these are legitimate mistakes from drinking/fatigue/because he’s human or legitimate slips.

You and @rackcs are so far up Swag you dissapeared before the turkey was even served

25 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Swag has made a mistake or two this game and fair or not he is held to a higher standard, so it’s hard to know whether or not these are legitimate mistakes from drinking/fatigue/because he’s human or legitimate slips.

I don’t think you know what slips are.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

thus, your civ game is different too always right

I pointed out last game I played in that swags scum game is just not making sense. 

he makes things more confusing than he has to, doesn’t quote anyone, and rambles/yells about how everyone else is dumb.

Just now, Dome said:

I pointed out last game I played in that swags scum game is just not making sense. 

he makes things more confusing than he has to, doesn’t quote anyone, and rambles/yells about how everyone else is dumb.

Literally have done that once as scum.

32 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Swag, is what you are doing described as howling?

No.  Why are you refusing to have a conversation?  You just show up with a one-liner after I give a ton of actual analysis and don’t acknowledge any of it