Week 13: VIKINGS (8-3) at Seahawks (9-2)

swede700

5 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

In Seattle for the game. I'm always so impressed with this city when I'm here. The people, food, scenery, and vibes are just great. That said, I wouldn't mind the Vikings souring the local mood this evening....

Yeah Seattle's awesome. I was there for the game last year, had a great time except for the part where I had to actually watch the Vikings play football.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

Soooooooo...

Given that we did you a solid and beat down the Packers, the 49ers would much appreciate it if you returned the favor tonight. 

Step 1:  Drink deeply from the Purple Kool-Aid.

Step 2:  Convince yourself that the Vikings record would still be 8-3 even if they had played the Patriots, Bills, Chiefs, Ravens,  Packers,Texans, and Saints.  Should actually be 10-1 if the refs could see straight.

Step 3:  Listen to all the pregame hype on ESPN.  Become a true believer.

Step 4:  Favorably, compare Kirk Cousins' stats to Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers, Elway, and P. Manning in their prime.

Step 5:  7:15 PM - Turn on the Wide Screen Surround Sound Dolby HD so you don't miss a pixel of the action!!!

Step 6:  10:30 PM  Have someone talk you down from the ledge.

Step 7:  11:30 PM  Lie in bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering if in Hell the Vikings are always playing a prime time game with everything on the line... in wide screen surround sound Dolby HD.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Forge said:

Soooooooo...

Given that we did you a solid and beat down the Packers, the 49ers would much appreciate it if you returned the favor tonight. 

The Niners have my gratitude and I would be very happy to see the Vikings return the favor by beating down the Seahawks.

Also, I am confident that the Niners will do the Vikings a favor as it relates to the bye when they play next week.

If the Vikings beat the Seahawks, there will only be two teams left in the NFC with less losses than the Vikings. Both of those teams would have just one less loss. And they both play each other next week guaranteeing* the Vikings would be tied in record for the second bye.

*I ignore the possibility of a tie.

1 minute ago, PrplChilPill said:

I'm not too confident about this one. Still haven't decided how much I'll watch.....

I'm not judging, but I've never watched the Vikings that way. Win or suck, I just take that ish in and watch it all....it's like Highlander for rooting for a cursed team. 

• Like 2

The Seahawks aren’t completely healthy heading into tonight’s game with the Vikings. Several Seahawks players are battling the flu, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN. Wide receivers Tyler Lockett and David Moore are among those who have been sick.

However, the Seahawks didn’t list any players with the flu on the injury report, so it apparently isn’t serious enough to keep them from practice or threaten their playing status.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/02/report-seahawks-battling-the-flu/