The Jason Garrett GTFO Thread: He’s Gone

resilient part 2

Will Jason Garrett be fired by next game??  

35 members have voted

1. 1. JG will still be the coach next game?

• no Jerry Jones is finally fed up
    • Yes, thats why Jerry Jones is Jery Jones

7 hours ago, Ace5 said:

At this point the only thing I believe is that the jones family heard of our pending GTFO party and has done everything they can to take the starch out of our sails. It seems to have worked. The ghost of Alan Ball weeps.

So, why don’t we do this... let’s plan the GTFO party for January 14, the date his contract expires?  I’m expecting the organization to make an official announcement that day.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Crazy. Nothing official and appears like nothing will happen over the weekend either. 

One of the more bizarre breakups I've seen. 

Welcome to the Cowboys coaching job, where the requirements are made up and postseason success doesn't matter. 

18 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

So, why don’t we do this... let’s plan the GTFO party for January 14, the date his contract expires?  I’m expecting the organization to make an official announcement that day.

I'm down. As long as hes actually gone and I don't just get let down again.

I'm curious as to why Tony Romo's name is not being mentioned as a potential new hire?....Him and Jerry know one another....In fact he's like another son....Those around him say Romo is quite knowledgeable  in respects to the game....Lacking coaching experience but what the hey.....

Another one is perhaps Ken Norton jr. or Deion Sanders....Albeit Sanders has an ego as big as Jerry's and doesn't have coaching experience....But him and Norton are ex-Cowboys.....

I have mentioned Romo numerous times. Who else knows Dak's talent better?

The guy can break down an opposing teams offense or defense in seconds.  He does it ever game he works. He has the advantage of watching many, if not every team over the past 2 years.

No coaching experience is a huge negative, but if he had a coordinator with years of experience, Bill Calahaugn perhaps or someone like that, could it work?

13 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

I'm curious as to why Tony Romo's name is not being mentioned as a potential new hire?....Him and Jerry know one another....In fact he's like another son....Those around him say Romo is quite knowledgeable  in respects to the game....Lacking coaching experience but what the hey.....

Another one is perhaps Ken Norton jr. or Deion Sanders....Albeit Sanders has an ego as big as Jerry's and doesn't have coaching experience....But him and Norton are ex-Cowboys.....

Wut