SNF: Patriots vs Texans GDT

Texansfan713

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

HAVE YOU HEARD OF PRO FOOTBALL FOCUS (which NBC advertising so much on their broadcast is an incredible conflict of interest and I am amazed week in and week out how blatant and illegal it is that they do it)

How would NBC advertising PFF be illegal?

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

EXCUSE ME SIR

HAVE YOU HEARD OF PRO FOOTBALL FOCUS (which NBC advertising so much on their broadcast is an incredible conflict of interest and I am amazed week in and week out how blatant and illegal it is that they do it)

Not enough footballs to like this...

For instance, TJ Watt leads the league in pressures, QB hits, and knockdowns according to all reputable sources with around 42... PFF has Danielle Hunter with 60-something. That would be far and away the most and it's not even close but the crazy part is other reputable sources have him at 26...

Just now, CKSteeler said:

How would NBC advertising PFF be illegal?

Because they did not use it UNTIL Collinsworth bought stock in them. After Collinsworth bought stock NBC started advertising it. Collinsworth plugged it in meetings with teams and so some teams started using it until they realized how bullcrap it was. Thankfully, PFR and others are using SportsRader and NFL Advanced Stats to make their designations although the NFL has now adopted PFF in it's ads.