Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

8 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Watching the Saints against us and the Pats today, I really hate how we truly do nothing creative or special on STs. Like those two teams use it as an advantage and try to generate points or big plays off of it. Sucks, really sucks......

We actually started using some weird formations on punts a few weeks ago. Remember when goodwin was lined up 15 yards off the LOS so he could get a clean release, similar to canadian football? 

I honestly think we are saving some of that stuff for the playoffs also... no reason to use any of that now. 

5 hours ago, N4L said:

I honestly think we are saving some of that stuff for the playoffs also... no reason to use any of that now. 

Yes, this. Much like the talk of our Shotgun plays being stale.. I would guess that much like Andy Reid does.. Kyle is holding some creative plays close to the vest.. only willing to pull them out when desperation strikes. 

8 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Yes, this. Much like the talk of our Shotgun plays being stale.. I would guess that much like Andy Reid does.. Kyle is holding some creative plays close to the vest.. only willing to pull them out when desperation strikes. 

If so (and I do believe there's a high probability of it), it's time to start taking them out. Any loss from here is essentially a season-ender (in the case of the Seahawks in Week 17) or an official season-ender (in the case of playoffs). So no more need to keep it close to the vest. 

1 hour ago, y2lamanaki said:

If so (and I do believe there's a high probability of it), it's time to start taking them out. Any loss from here is essentially a season-ender (in the case of the Seahawks in Week 17) or an official season-ender (in the case of playoffs). So no more need to keep it close to the vest. 

If not for the injuries, I'd wonder. but yeah. This team at full health can likely beat the odds of going from WC to SB Champ. 

As is, they desperately need the bye and HFA.

Worst case now is a road loss to Seattle and then a road loss to the crap winner in the NFCE. Oh, how depressing that could be. 

Word is, Kyle is preparing the team for a QB competition this week. 

.. but that could just be the words that float in my head, so... 

:P 

40 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Titans giving the Saints a real go today, so far. :) 14-0 with no Derrick Henry. Titans looking so strong now. 

AJ Brown looks great; glad Deebo's no chump. 

Yeah, the saints are not the same team outdoors. Brees has looked 'off' today because it's a light rain in Tennessee and it's cold. Much different than the dome. 

We are going to crush them if we get them at Levi's in the nfccg

Just now, N4L said:

Yeah, the saints are not the same team outdoors. Brees has looked 'off' today because it's a light rain in Tennessee and it's cold. Much different than the dome. 

Or we will lay a complete dud at home. It's about 50/50. We have to have the worst home field advantage out of the nfc playoff teams. 

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Hope I feel your confidence by then. How cool if we can get Kwon Alexander back, or even Dee Ford. 

We can't let Mike Thomas go off on us like that again. I don't think Sherman played during that game. Maybe he can help make a difference next time around. Saints likely have that TE back, and we remember what he did to us before the concussion. :/ 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Or we will lay a complete dud at home. It's about 50/50. We have to have the worst home field advantage out of the nfc playoff teams. 

Would you say Tennessee has a huge home field advantage? 

I'm saying that the saints outdoors in December and January are not the same team. Pretty obvious watching them today they are not prepared for the elements