Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's really fun to listen to and I'd miss hearing him speak. 

Personally, I'd have more issues with losing the guys he'd likely take with him than I would losing him. I don't know that he'd be a good or bad HC hire, but I'm just sort of meh on him as a DC overall. 

His press conferences are great and i think he can be a good leader. Looking at the changes he made to his scheme this year he seems to be open to change things and lets others give their input.

Don't know how much Kyle will let him take with him looking at how we have blocked both Matt's for basically every opportunity last year but maybe one of them will be given a chance to go with Salehif he leaves. As a DC i am not the biggest fan since i feel the Seattle style of defense relies so heavily on the talent you have that losses there really hurts more than it should.

5 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

His press conferences are great and i think he can be a good leader. Looking at the changes he made to his scheme this year he seems to be open to change things and lets others give their input.

Don't know how much Kyle will let him take with him looking at how we have blocked both Matt's for basically every opportunity last year but maybe one of them will be given a chance to go with Salehif he leaves. As a DC i am not the biggest fan since i feel the Seattle style of defense relies so heavily on the talent you have that losses there really hurts more than it should.

Shanny will let him take one of the Mike's. He said he declined letting LaFleur interview with his brother since he wouldn't have been calling the plays there so it's a lateral move. Obviously if he goes with Saleh that would be different. 

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Shanny will let him take one of the Mike's. He said he declined letting LaFleur interview with his brother since he wouldn't have been calling the plays there so it's a lateral move. Obviously if he goes with Saleh that would be different. 

Yeah with Rich we declined it first when we where under the impression he basically would be working under Kubiak. After it became clear that wasn't the case we let him go but really we don't seem to be too easy to let guys interview for other jobs so who knows. Maybe Saleh even has another connection to a OC he prefers over the Mike's who knows. 

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

AdolescentDemandingAmericanpainthorse-si

Now taking Burrow is a good gamble...which a team could get out of in a couple of yrs. Paying Winston anything more than backup money will be what we call a bad investment. Tampa should let him walk. Bruce needs to go get Cam or some other option.

Winston throws a pick six in OT to finish with 30 INTs for the season! 

Fitzmagic does it again and upsets NE with a game winning TD pass knocking the Pats to the 3rd seed. Unbelievable. 

Packers will probably win this here. Then the Seahawks no longer can play for a bye week. Wonder if that goes in their thinking on playing certain players tonight? 

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Winston throws a pick six in OT to finish with 30 INTs for the season! 

Fitzmagic does it again and upsets NE with a game winning TD pass knocking the Pats to the 3rd seed. Unbelievable. 

Packers will probably win this here. Then the Seahawks no longer can play for a bye week. Wonder if that goes in their thinking on playing certain players tonight? 

Nah, they still get a home game with the division win. They don't as the five. 

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nah, they still get a home game with the division win. They don't as the five. 

Sure, but still have to play three to get to the SB and will have to be on the road in the divisional round. Home game vs Minny vs road game vs Philly is kind of similar, though of course you prefer the home game. 

Really not sure how the Packers won 13 games but they did. Handled business against every inferior opponent minus Philly, but even they look to be a playoff team.