Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

7 minutes ago, straighthate said:

I don’t like Buffalo but I love Gore so I’d be good with them having a nice little playoff run. 

I love Buffalo's team. They are waaaaaaaay to conservative. Coaches in general are just not aggressive enough

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

LOL, nope.

I mean, Jimmy G is good, very good. But I’ll take Watson at cost, and he’s arguably a better QB in all facets. Which is saying something because jimmy G has incredible traits and is super clutch 

Edited by John232

1 minute ago, Forge said:

My biggest problem with this comment is that Mahomes went in the same draft lol

The reason I don't point at not drafting Mahomes as a mistake is because he was a legitimately polarizing prospect. But I would say it's fair to criticize Shanny and Lynch for drafting a tweener DE who has been a massive bust when two MVP QB's went in the same class..and we did that with only Matt Barkley and Hoyer being our only QB's.

But it's also worth pointing out that I think both guys probably (and rightfully) would not have been projected as good scheme fits for Shanahan. Really feel like Shanahan really wants a QB to stay on the script..neither of those two guys have a reputation for sticking to a script..for better or worse. 

Caveat: If I were to start a list of QB's I'd want for the next ten years it would be:
1. Mahomes
2. Watson
3. Trevor Lawrence
4. Jimmy G
4B. Lamar Jackson (as incredible as Lamar has been, not sold on his ability to stay healthy long term given how much he runs). 
6. Russel Wilson
7. Joe Burrow 
8. Kyler Murray
9. Sam Darnold
10. Jared Goff.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, John232 said:

The reason I don't point at not drafting Mahomes as a mistake is because he was a legitimately polarizing prospect. But I would say it's fair to criticize Shanny and Lynch for drafting a tweener DE who has been a massive bust when two MVP QB's went in the same class..and we did that with only Matt Barkley and Hoyer being our only QB's.

But it's also worth pointing out that I think both guys probably (and rightfully) would not have been projected as good scheme fits for Shanahan. Really feel like Shanahan really wants a QB to stay on the script..neither of those two guys have a reputation for sticking to a script..for better or worse. 

Caveat: If I were to start a list of QB's I'd want for the next ten years it would be:
1. Mahomes
2. Watson
3. Trevor Lawrence
4. Jimmy G
4B. Lamar Jackson (as incredible as Lamar has been, not sold on his ability to stay healthy long term given how much he runs). 
6. Russel Wilson
7. Joe Burrow 
8. Kyler Murray
9. Sam Darnold
10. Jared Goff.  

I would agree it was a mistake. Clearly though, we didn't like any of them.... But liked cj lol. Not sure what that says about the scouting eye for quarterbacks we have lol

But it could have been a worse mistake. We could have drafted trubs.

Also, shots fired at eagles and cowboys fans with that list lol

• Like 1