GDT 12/8/19 Week 14: 10-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 9-3 Buffalo Bills

DreamKid

didn't follow this thread during the game but was it mentioned that ET had his first career sack (unassisted) this very game. 

i did notice they tend to use him quite heavily in run support and blitz packages, good thing he's build like a LB. early this season i was wondering why he was so bulked up but thats that. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

didn't follow this thread during the game but was it mentioned that ET had his first career sack (unassisted) this very game. 

i did notice they tend to use him quite heavily in run support and blitz packages, good thing he's build like a LB. early this season i was wondering why he was so bulked up but thats that. 

The entire final series Thomas was used as a blitzer. I questioned it then (and I still do), but it seems we're just going to use him as we'd use any other safety.

14 hours ago, DreamKid said:

IIRC We haven't had Tony Romo for single game this season. I know some don't like him, but I prefer him over the other options. And at least we'll get the better crews during the playoffs. So the sun will come up eventually.

Basically need the game to be at 4:25 to get Nantz/Romo, and I'm pretty sure the only game we've played at that time was the Seattle game (which was a Fox game)

Watching the all 22. The first deep throw to Andrews should have been completed. Perfect throw by Lamar but Andrews for some reason slowed down. It could also be because he misjudged the ball or it got caught in the air.

On the second deep throw Andrews also pulled up mid route which might just be an adjustment so he didn't run out of "room" going towards the sideline.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danand said:

Watching the all 22. The first deep throw to Andrews should have been completed. Perfect throw by Lamar but Andrews for some reason slowed down. It could also be because he misjudged the ball or it got caught in the air.

On the second deep throw Andrews also pulled up mid route which might just be an adjustment so he didn't run out of "room" going towards the sideline.

I def remember the first one. Ticked me off a bit.

On 12/8/2019 at 3:15 PM, berlin calling said:

we told you @The BILLievers

Please clarify this, you told me what exactly? I think my point was confirmed more than the poster trying to say the Bills didn't have a good defense. 

1) I said the Ravens would win by 8, they won by 7. 

2) The only point i was arguing was that if the Bills did/didn't have a good defense. They went from the #3 D to the #2 D after playing the 1st and 2nd ranked offenses (Ravens and Cowboys). 

Great win and best of luck the rest of the season. 

• Like 1