GDT 12/8/19 Week 14: 10-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 9-3 Buffalo Bills

DreamKid

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Bull- that should’ve been blown dead. If the defenders rag doll Allen they get a penalty on them.

I was screaming the same exact thing! ESPECIALLY after the penalty on Pierce against a running back. 

Edited by sp6488
  • Like 1

Just now, RavensfanRD said:

Another gutsy win by the boys. Yall boy Roman still suspect. Offense looks pretty pedestrian without Mandrews. (Also credit to Bills D) But all in all, KEEP STACKING STATEMENTS!

Play calling down the stretch on those short yardage situations was....not good.

And we still don't know how to scheme people open for Lamar to throw to.

Bills played great defense. But with Andrews and better playcalling I still think we put up 30+, we’ll need to adjust our game plans moving forward to practice better route combinations as Andrews going down was too impactful to this offense.

Granted, the Bills have a great defense. They’re definitely top 5, but I feel better against the prospect of facing them in the playoffs than either a rematch with the 49ers or the Patriots. I was initially scared of this game, then got overconfident, and the result ended up being in the middle. A game where the team controlled it the entire time, scored when they needed to, got turnovers when they needed to, but didn’t step on the throat at any point. Give the Bills credit for continuing to fight all the way through though. They never lost hope, they just weren’t the better team (despite the refs giving them some gimmes on that last drive) and the results showed that.

What a weird game. Offense just felt really sloppy, just seemed like there were basic issues with miscommunications and guys being in the right places. Defense was awesome till the 4th quarter, and it would have been a damn shame for them to score on that last drive after some of those calls. 

Don't really feel like we played particularly well so to get a win on the road against a playoff team in that situation on what was basically a down week/performance from us is big. 

• Like 2