GDT 12/8/19 Week 14: 10-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 9-3 Buffalo Bills

DreamKid

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

On the Andrews front, I'm glad they pulled him and I hope it's nothing serious. We really need Hollywood and Andrews to get healthy. Or we need to start forcing the ball to Hurst like we did with Andrews because Hurst is every bit as explosive right now it seems.

Hurst is such a luxury. I feel comfortable not rushing Andrews back for Thursday 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

That was me in denial. I was actually very scared.. 

😂

Honestly I was moreso scared of the refs than Allen against our corners. Plus I felt confident that Lamar could’ve gotten us within range for the final FG if they scored...  not that I anticipated it coming to that.

... now we’ve got the Jets on a short week after this. Kind of glad we didn’t expose Lamar to too many runs. It does feel more fitting for him to break Vick’s record against the Jets... though I don’t like the prospect of playing a Greg Williams defense with Lamar... we know he’s coached for borderline dirty plays in the past.

1 minute ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

So great to grab that win and get to just sit back and watch the Pats/Chiefs slug it out. Chiefs win is better for us in that it would give us effectively a 2 game lead for home field advantage/the #1 seed, but a Pats win still sort of helps by basically locking up a 1st round bye. 

Yep... ideally get the 1, but a bye is so rare for us.