Sooo when’s he gone ?

mistakey

Bruno thank you for a year of excellent posting 

Freddie went 500 in the division in his first year let Dorsey have another year like last year and see how many games freddie wins

Off season this year we sign shaq barrette 

Sign Jones db Dallas

Draft Adam's left tackle

Then draft gladney db TCU then give wilks and freddie another year.

I am sick and tired of hiring new coaches and GM every 2 years

Then restart the program again

Like if we bring Josh mc daniels he runs 

3-4

We would cut or trade the entire front 7

I say let Dorsey continue to build this team 

The days of giving someone a chance are long gone.  This league, to quote the beautiful Janet Jackson is "what have you done for me lately"?  There are rookie mistakes, and then there is someone who just doesn't have "it".  Freddie did himself no favors by holding onto the one thing that got him hired to begin with...his playcalling ability.  He should have deferred to Monken (or someone else that shares his vision) so he could concentrate on the minute by minute stuff going on throughout the game.  He also hasn't built that "culture" which is so important on a team.  Everyone preaches toughness and discipline, but not everyone demands it, and makes it happen.  Freddie did the opposite of what the Ravens did this year.  He did not play to our strengths, and seemed to throw ish at the wall to see what sticks.  Not a smart way of doing business.

I've said it before, but I would be happy to keep Freddie and either hire a new offensive coordinator or let Todd Monken take over play-calling duties.

It's painfully obvious that Freddie can't do both, and quite frankly how hes calling plays looks NOTHING like why we hired him.

Let someone else take the reigns and see if Freddie can actually be a head coach. 

That gives us the continuity that we need, and also gets freddie out of the position that he has been ABYSMAL!

5 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

VR0-QqPX_400x400.jpg

Me after the 4th rushing TD given up to Kenyon Drake by our D.........Kenynon Drake Ladies and Gentleman....

After Yesterday, I think our D is a LOT farther away then originally thought...

Which is frustrating. I know we were without our best player in Garrett and our other starting DE in Vernon, but there's still too much talent on the defense for them to be so damn bad for three straight games against three bad teams. I mean, those great performances they gave vs. teams like the Rams and the Ravens when we were without so many of our starters feels so long ago. 

Kitchens has officially lost the locker room. There’s zero percent chance we will win with this team unless they cut everybody and start over. 

Whats easier to do, redo the whole roster or fire fat boy? Easy answer. 

We’ll be lucky to win against the bengals. This team has given up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Your right let’s hire McDaniel let him work his magic like he did in Denver

amongt his genius moves trade Tebow for cutler

God damn how long is that going to hang over him? The man was like 30 years old and it was like 8 years ago. He’s run a completely different offense since then. Just don’t give him complete control. 

• Like 2