Fire Freddie

mtmmike

41 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Your right you type better than do.

oh by the way I have many California employees I hope your not one of them
going to California to do business January 8th.

oh by if you are one of my employees I would not fire you I would put you in charge of proofreading sense that seems to be your best skill.

Thank you have a good day your 49ers deserve that shout out.

This is so cringeworthy. I honestly feel bad for "your employees".

• Like 3

5 hours ago, wwhickok said:

All the fans, players, coaches, media ready to crown the Browns.... their season ended exactly how it should have. It's a reminder that big contracts to big names dont make you a good team. This team has been a dumpster fire for for multiple decades. Until they figure out how to make good business decisions it wont change.

Before the season began, I picked the Browns to go 10-6 and win the division. I bought into the hype and was clearly very low on the Ravens. 

For me, it wasn’t just the big contracts, it was the star talent they had at several positions and how they finished the 2018 season. 

I read an article on Yahoo this morning about how Monkin would tell opposing teams pre-game that the Browns were a mess. He also mentioned that on game day, Kitchens would deviate from the game plan that was devised and practiced throughout the week. Completely going rogue on your staff and players is not a good way to win games.

The Browns’ implosion was systemic starting at the top with the staff and flowing like poison down to the players. It’s hard to win and build a good culture when your staff is toxic.