Which Coaches on the “Hot Seat” will or will not be fired?

brownie man

10 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Nope, no Buffalo fan.  

But, the guy clearly doesn't know how to coach a football team.  

He's worse than Del Rio was and that means he's really bad, lol.  

Care to explain how he can't coach?

We may have gotten some luck on the injury front but he brought us within striking distance of a super bowl prior to Coughlin blowing up our roster/doubling down on Bortles and then tripling down on Foles with Blake Bortles heading us at QB.

Can only do so much when your FO is killing your roster along with pissing off players. The fact he's still getting players to play hard (although it was a rocky stretch just prior to OAK) was pretty impressive given all the fines and greivences players were submitting to the NFLPA due to incompetencies above him.

I much prefer to get the stench of Coughlin out of here and just clean house completely, but Marrone IS a good coach, imo. He certainly has his warts and issues like most all coaches but I can't say anyone on the market would be a definite upgrade unless you got lucky with an upside hire as I know Rhule/Riley, etc. probably aren't coming this way.

Go ahead and check what QBs he's had in his time as a coach as well. I'll let you know now, it's not good.

Edited by .Buzz