TheVillain112

Poll  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who sucks less?

• Texans
    • Bengals
    • Tie, because Bengals are involved

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

Are we taking bets on which of these two fanbases on here try to reverse-psychology their respective team the most?

I think the Bengals will actually win (Granted I'm not that confident about it).  I mean, half of the Texans are going through the concussion protocol right?  We have to be able to win this game on a short week at home...

7 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I think the Bengals will actually win (Granted I'm not that confident about it).  I mean, half of the Texans are going through the concussion protocol right?  We have to be able to win this game on a short week at home...

You guys have Primetime Andy to overcome (which is clearly doable).  They have a rookie QB making his first start on a banged up ankle.  Both teams have bad OL's to overcome and defenses that are extremely capable of taking advantage of those bad OL's.  You guys have weapons galore.  They have Nuk Hopkins and... yeah... Jaelen Strong coming back off suspension?

Ultimately, I think this is a get-right week for your defense which was constantly trying to dig itself out of holes created by Dalton's turnovers last weekend.  I don't necessarily think it's going to be pretty, but I like you guys to win and I won't be surprised if the final score is a little bit misleading when all is said and done.  If you guys can get to a point where you're playing to protect a lead and the Texans are forced to pass in chase-mode, I think you could actually get your run game going.  There's a momentum that even bad lineman can manage to build up when they know that all they need to do is run-block and not have to worry as much about keeping the QB clean.  And you guys have the stable of RB's that you could realistically run a hurry-up rushing offense to prevent Houston from substituting much and really tire out their defense in the later half of the game.

Archived