TNF (Week 2): Texans @ Bengals

TheVillain112

Poll  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who sucks less?

• Texans
    • Bengals
    • Tie, because Bengals are involved

This is one of those wins where I'm not happy. OL is sm issue, questionable play calling from a supposed offensive guru, secondary was bailed out by some atrocious QB play from Dalton, lack of pressure against a suspect OL...

ONLY good thing that came from this game was Watson doing just enough to get his first W. The run was dazzling, and he got on the same page with Hopkins (despite taking snaps with the #2s in Training Camp).

One last thing - that final play may have FINALLY woke up JJ Watt. I expect him to break out soon.

1 minute ago, Rich7sena said:

Is Dalton hurt? He's not great but he's never looked this bad.

I believe it's been mentioned before, but, that O-Line is terrible....not saying it's completely their fault, but, there were some plays I saw where immediately after Dalton had the ball in his hands, a Texans defender was in his face.

Just now, Troy Brown said:

I don't know man. He had Brandon LaFell open on a ball that even I would have hit in stride 

I saw that - I just think he's hearing footsteps now because he doesn't have a good OL. Phantom pressure, trying to get the ball out before nobody hits him.

His clock needs to be reset. Not sure if he CAN reset it, but that's the situation.

Archived