TheVillain112

Poll  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who sucks less?

• Texans
    • Bengals
    • Tie, because Bengals are involved

43 minutes ago, Malik said:

I think Thursday Night Football just highlights how many bad games we get weekly in the NFL. The only difference is that this is a primetime game that isn't buried at 1pm and only accessible to local markets. The NFL should have never made an attempt to make sure every team gets primetime games. There's a reason the same handful of good teams were getting 6+ a year.

I loved when it was only MNF on ABC and SNF on ESPN. You could only get on MNF if you were a top team. SNF was a little more fickle with interesting teams, but even then if you really sucked you might not be on there either. 90s had a great setup. Flex scheduling was the only good thing that wasn't around yet.

19 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

MUH QB WINZZZ

Dalton looked the worst he ever has. Watson would not give me happy feeling moving forward if I were a Texans fan. He doesn't look like an NFL QB.

... it was his first NFL start. He was rough around the edges sure. Made some really rough throws, yeah. But that last scoring drive, you saw him take control of the offense and make some big plays to ice the game. It was tight throws outside the hash, throws that have zero room for error. He made em.

Nobody is thinking he's a top 5 guy, or thinking he's ever going to be a top 5 guy. But if I can expect a similar type of progression from week to week, he's going to be perfectly fine as an NFL QB.

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

I loved when it was only MNF on ABC and SNF on ESPN. You could only get on MNF if you were a top team. SNF was a little more fickle with interesting teams, but even then if you really sucked you might not be on there either. 90s had a great setup. Flex scheduling was the only good thing that wasn't around yet.

Absolutely. I have no idea why the NFL thinks they are just overflowing in good quality match ups week to week. There are a lot of teams in the NFL that are just not fun to watch. Like I wouldn't want any fans to be subjected to watching my Jets on national TV. I'd rather watch the Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, etc. in primetime 6 or 7 times than having to see the Jets, Bills, 49ers, etc. play.

Archived