TheVillain112

Poll  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who sucks less?

• Texans
    • Bengals
    • Tie, because Bengals are involved

3 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Ive heard Bengals fans saying over the last year or 2 that they wouldnt want to trade AJ McCarron for anything less than a 2nd rounder.   If thats the case and he has that potential, then he should get a chance to start if Andy Dalton continues to struggle.   If the Bengals lose next week and Dalton continues to suck out loud, they should really consider making the switch while their season is still potentially salvageable.    I doubt it happens though....I mean, if they've stuck by a mediocre coach like Marvin Lewis this long, I doubt they will feel pressured to bench Dalton anytime soon.  

Andy Dalton looks terrible. What is the point of starting Dalton? He will never win a super bowl, 99% change he will never win a playoff game. Why wallow in mediocrity, bench Dalton. Get a bad record, get a decent pick.

Lewis has no business coaching this team anymore. Perennial losers.

4 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I think given the track record of Thursday night games, we can safely blame the NFL for it being a terrible product.

The new CBA leads to some sloppy football early in the season. Less padded practices, shorter off-season, etc. Players just aren't ready when the regular season rolls around.

I think Thursday Night Football just highlights how many bad games we get weekly in the NFL. The only difference is that this is a primetime game that isn't buried at 1pm and only accessible to local markets. The NFL should have never made an attempt to make sure every team gets primetime games. There's a reason the same handful of good teams were getting 6+ a year.

Archived