Week 17 GDT: Packers @ Detroit Lions

squire12

7 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

With all things considered, mainly receivers being open, that was the worst half of football Rodgers has ever played. It's one thing to hold onto the ball and throw the ball away/take a sack, at least you can hide behind excuses but to consistently throw off your back foot and overthrow open receivers again and again is the definition of insanity. 

He finally decided to do an underthrow and ended up with a pick....must overthrow everyone now. 

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Y’all better get over your aversion towards rooting for the Vikings because if they don’t win a playoff game this year we won’t win a playoff game this year.

People should absolutely cheer for the Vikings. That being said, the Saints are beatable on the right day in Lambeau. At New Orleans, our chances of winning would be 5%. At Lambeau, I give us a 50% shot. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

People should absolutely cheer for the Vikings. That being said, the Saints are beatable on the right day in Lambeau. At New Orleans, our chances of winning would be 5%. At Lambeau, I give us a 50% shot. 

Lol.  Drew Brees is going to make firepettine.com the most visited website in Wisconsin if we have to play the Saints.  It’s gonna make the Falcons buzzsaw look like a butter knife.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  Drew Brees is going to make firepettine.com the most visited website in Wisconsin if we have to play the Saints.  It’s gonna make the Falcons buzzsaw look like a butter knife.

Your probably right but old man Brees in the cold may give us an edge. I doubt it but I can dream = )

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You really expect the Saints to have as good (or better) of a day against our defense in 20 degree weather on grass as the Falcons did in 2016 on turf against a Packers team that had half of its defense on IR? 

If we lose to the Saints, all we'll be talking about after the game are the 2-3 plays we could have made to win the game by 3 instead of losing by 3. That's the type of game I envision, and everyone knows I'm one of the biggest pessimists on this entire board. 

Edited by packfanfb

I don't expect Rodgers to light it up in 30 degree weather either. But I do think we have a more than fair shot against them in Lambeau. That bye meant everything. San Fran's HFA is tolerable, definitely rather that than New Orleans

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1