Week 17 GDT: Packers @ Detroit Lions

squire12

3 hours ago, Slinky said:

I don't care if we end up playing SF in GB, in SF, or on the moon. We have no chance. 

Of course not many liked our chances in MN on Monday either.  Who thought Miami would beat NE today?

Edited by Pugger
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@squire12, you have my blessing for the entirety of the playoffs if you change your avatar.  You’ve led us here.  Undefeated since the Niners game.  Impressive stuff.

staying with what has got us this far.  you should know when the GDT will be posted based on the trend of things the last few weeks.  

12 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

Being a homer and optimist, I only watched the second half and didn’t look at the scoreboard. I saw a team that took care of business 20-3, even showing no mercy kicking a fg as time expired

I might be repeating myself but everyone forgets we just beat MN and had to go on the road on a short week and face another divisional rival.  Yes, Detroit was banged up but they came to play, even pulling out a trick play to score a TD.  We overcame our early struggles and found a way to win when we definitely were not at our best.  Good teams do that and poor teams lose like the Lions did.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I might be repeating myself but everyone forgets we just beat MN and had to go on the road on a short week and face another divisional rival.  Yes, Detroit was banged up but they came to play, even pulling out a trick play to score a TD.  We overcame our early struggles and found a way to win when we definitely were not at our best.  Good teams do that and poor teams lose like the Lions did.

Good point Pugger. The first half of this game doesn’t tell the entire story. In the 2nd half the defense absolutely dominated and it allowed the offense to get going. This team will go as far as the D and run game will take it. Just gotta hope we get 2nd half Rodgers. We need Playoff Lebron Rodgers to show