Most Disappointing Team of 2019

goldfishwars

Which team has disappointed the most?   

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which team has disappointed the most?

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

You cannot mention the Cowboys and not attach the Eagles at the hip here. I spent most of the offseason listening to how great Carson Wentz is and how the Eagles are the most talented team in the NFC.

Sure you can. One team has been decimated by injury and promoted I believe 10 PS players to the active roster. The other, healthy , stacked supposedly and still sucks!

I'd love to go player by player, position by position being lost to injury with every other playoff team and see if they'd "potentiall" be sitting here with a 9-7 season?

That's the difference!

• Like 1

Chargers and Rams tied. 

Then Browns.

I had the Chargers winning the division and Rams getting a wildcard spot. Browns I was kinda iffy on but kept going back and forth between Ravens and Browns before deciding on the Ravens. 

Bears are not a shock to me at all. I had them going 8-8 this year. No draft picks to improve with and Trubisky is terrible. 

12 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Sure you can. One team has been decimated by injury and promoted I believe 10 PS players to the active roster. The other, healthy , stacked supposedly and still sucks!

I'd love to go player by player, position by position being lost to injury with every other playoff team and see if they'd "potentiall" be sitting here with a 9-7 season?

That's the difference!

How bout them Steelers?

Edit: Oh, playoff teams lol.

Edited by lolsurebro
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Goff went 0-7 his first season.... Dude has 77 fumbles and INTs in 53 games. Thats not winning football. 

Its absurd that you make a post defending Goff and bashing Brees. The two arent even in the same stratosphere in terms of talent. 

Anything with fisher involved simply does not count. You cry about JG so Fisher was way worse and far more incompetent 

29 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Goff went 0-7 his first season.... Dude has 77 fumbles and INTs in 53 games. Thats not winning football. 

Its absurd that you make a post defending Goff and bashing Brees. The two arent even in the same stratosphere in terms of talent. 

Young Goff >>>>>>>>> Young Brees and it ain’t even close. 

30 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

That's the difference!

I don't want to hear that excuse quite honestly. Injuries happen to everyone, every single team. You can blame injuries all you want, but that isn't enough to justify losing to the Lions, the Dolphins, and having those close calls against the Redskins and Giants so far this season. Those are the teams picking in the top 4 of the draft.

Furthermore, the Steelers have inarguably done more so far this season with less. They lost their starting QB week 2. They have been shuffling Duck Hodges and Mason Rudolph for the better part of the season.

Edited by JoshstraDaymus

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I don't want to hear that excuse quite honestly. Injuries happen to everyone, every single team. You can blame injuries all you want, but that isn't enough to justify losing to the Lions, the Dolphins, and having those close calls against the Redskins and Giants so far this season. Those are the teams picking in the top 4 of the draft.

Yeah but those are really bad teams. And to an extent so are the eagles at least defensively. I never really thought they were deep at WR! But they lost everyone bro. Those 4 teams have been going on a downward spiral for more than 2-4 seasons

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Yeah but those are really bad teams. And to an extent so are the eagles at least defensively. I never really thought they were deep at WR! But they lost everyone bro. Those 4 teams have been going on a downward spiral for more than 2-4 seasons

That is literally my point. I'm a Redskins fan so I don't want to hear anything about not having receiver depth, we've been trotting out Terry and Pals this year. Literally it. Haven't had an even remotely starting caliber Tight End this season which is the best security blanket for a rookie QB. The best 3 receivers on this team right now are a 3rd rounder, a 6th rounder, an undrafted rookie. Terry has been great. Rest of the offense? Notsomuch.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Anything with fisher involved simply does not count. You cry about JG so Fisher was way worse and far more incompetent 

Fisher has made it to the same amount of Superbowls as McVay

15 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Young Goff >>>>>>>>> Young Brees and it ain’t even close. 

Goff played under the new rules. Not really a fair comp.

17 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Nor is it I guess when that same team beat the Packers and Bills? Was fully  capable of beating both the Patriots and Seahawks had they not fell for the Trick plays?

The Ravens lost to the Browns, the Vikings to the Bears, the Saints to the Falcons. Don't start talking about NFCE rival matchups, Take that BS to someone who will listen. Divisional games, records always go out the window.

10 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

The best 3 receivers on this team right now are a 3rd rounder, a 6th rounder, an undrafted rookie. Terry has been great. Rest of the offense? Notsomuch.

3 of our 4 WR's were promoted from the PS within the last month along with our Back up Running Back. Go cry to Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen about the Redskins Crap roster outside of McLaurin  not me! Thanks!

Edited by Nabbs4u

51 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

That's the difference!

Neither team has been all that injured, outside the norm, tbh.

Edited by HTTRDynasty
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Nor is it I guess when that same team beat the Packers and Bills? Was fully  capable of beating both the Patriots and Seahawks had they not fell for the Trick plays?

And that very same inconsistency is exactly the crux of it all. Disappointment takes many forms. They play up but they play down, way down, and you know this. Don't know if that's poor discipline or bad game habits/plans but that's how it goes.

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

The Ravens lost to the Browns, the Vikings to the Bears, the Saints to the Falcons. Don't start talking about BFCE rival matchups, Take that BS to someone who will listen. Divisional games, records always go out the window.

You know what the difference is in all of this? Those other teams have all looked consistently good outside of those few games. The Eagles, however, do not have that same thing going for them.

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

3 of our 4 WR's were promoted from the PS within the last month along with our Back up Running Back. Go cry to Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen about the Redskins Crap roster outside of McLaurin  not me! Thanks!

Oh so when the Redskins can't get talent it's organizational disarray, but when the Eagles field inept talent overall from the receiver core, what's that called? You should be kicking your medical staff quite honestly, and your FO for paying Alshon and not having any additional layers of security other than DeSean Jackson from there on. I live in PA and have literal dozens of Eagles fans who have been complaining about Nelson Agholor for the better part of his career, what in gods name did you think was going to change this year? What did your organization think?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Oh so when the Redskins can't get talent it's organizational disarray, but when the Eagles field inept talent overall from the receiver core, what's that called?

A 3 game win streak, "potential" NFCE title and Playoff appearance?  The other #2 pick in the NFL draft? Please don't ever, ever ever compare Snyder/Allen to Lurie/Roseman! Thanks