Most Disappointing Team of 2019

goldfishwars

Which team has disappointed the most?   

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which team has disappointed the most?

1 minute ago, Art_Vandalay said:

I would say the Chargers have been inconsistent forever. Everyone cracks on Eli for his all-time W-L record but Rivers isn't that much better

All-time record (including playoffs)
Rivers - 128-106
Eli - 125-121

While that may be the case the Chargers (undeservedly) were touted as a Super Bowl contender last year, though IMO, they were a bit lucky to make the post-season.

1 hour ago, BlaqOptic said:

Literally the other team in PA. The Eagles are literally only looking at being a playoff team because their entire division is trash.

So is the AFCN. I'm fully aware if the Ravens were in our Division ,We too would be the Steelers! 🍺

15 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

I would say the Chargers have been inconsistent forever. Everyone cracks on Eli for his all-time W-L record but Rivers isn't that much better

All-time record (including playoffs)
Rivers - 128-106
Eli - 125-121

Ya it is. 

Rivers  0.547  +22

Eli  0.508.   +4

That's a full season+ 2 of wins better.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

If we're judging by stats, the only year he didn't suck was 2013.

Eli has 5 playoffs games with 100 passer rating, Rivers has 4. 

Eli has 4 one and dones 33% of the time. Rivers has 2 which is 18%.

Eli has 5 games under 200 yds passing, which is 41% of the time.

Rivers has 2 such games. Which is 18%.

Eli's team has done better in the playoffs. Eli and Rivers arent comparable qbs. Rivers is light years better for the totality of their careers and not based off 2 post season runs. 

Anyways Chargers season has been as unlucky of a season as you can find. With injuries, holdouts, the kind of injuries, timing, goaline plays, fluky turnovers, etc. But it happens. I think Chargers would be stupid to overreact. They will be fine for 2020 aslong as they fire the oline coach and strenght and conditioning and use their high draft picks to draft studs (not even studs, just no bum bust) like they do the couple times they have had high picks.

Edited by Bearerofnews

17 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Put a T in front of that rolling. That’s thats what you’re trying to do. Goff is the man baby.. We coming 2020. 

Hey now how am I trolling, I'm just agreeing with some of your own words:

On 9/8/2019 at 3:00 PM, tyler735 said:

He has had some stretches of brilliance followed with some very alarming inconsistent performances the past couple years. Elite QB is certainly not an accurate description of Jared Goff at this time. 

On 9/8/2019 at 3:01 PM, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

He’s elite AF when he plays against NO.

hes a special boy. 

Edited by tyler735

I’d vote for the Cowboys. They have some of the most talent in the league and finished at .500, they started out hot and still couldn’t find a way to win games. They lost to a depleted Eagles team.

With the Browns a lot of the hype was everyone wishing that team to victory. They hadn’t proven they were better than the Steelers or Ravens in the previous season and the Ravens/Steelers under their HCs have year in and year out been in the playoff picture, they’re winning coaches... assuming they would bow down to some young upstart when they were both very talented teams as well made no sense.

But back to the Cowboys, the Eagles and Giants were not serious competition from the onset, especially not with an injured Saquan. And they didn’t have the injury excuse that the Eagles had (and still overcame to make the playoffs). So it’s easily the Cowboys for me. No way you could afford to miss the playoffs in such a weak division when your biggest rival (for winning games) had that many injuries derail them.

• Like 2