2020 National Championship | #3 Clemson vs #1 LSU

naptownskinsfan

Who wins the National Championship?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the National Championship?

9 minutes ago, viper952 said:

Who's better, Lawrence or Burrow?

Lawrence is the better prospect but man Burrow I cant say enough about him. He is definitely the best QB this season and in this offense he is easily the best QB. I heard a rumor my friend was telling me that Sean Payton told Mickey Loomis to go get Burrow. If Burrow somehow some way (which I know is impossible) gets to be a New Orleans Saints who run a similar offense as Joe Brady (as Brady learned under Sean Payton in New Orleans) then Burrow will continue his high level of success in the NFL throwing to Thomas and Kamara in this same Superdome in New Orleans. 

Edited by stl4life07

7 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Burrow wont allow LSU to lose this game. Redemption for LSU because 2011 was supposed to be LSU year but Bama ruined it in the NCG in the Superdome. Burrow is not going to let Clemson do it to them this season. 

Clemson fan jinx ;)

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Yeah but Burrow is dealing that pill at a high level with supreme confidence, even Cam (and I love Cam) didn't deal that pill that well, this some stuff I never seen 

That's true. Cam didn't throw like this. But I think I'd very narrowly take Cam. He put an Auburn offense that wasn't that talented on his back because of how freakishly gifted he was.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

That's true. Cam didn't throw like this. But I think I'd very narrowly take Cam. He put an Auburn offense that wasn't that talented on his back because of how freakishly gifted he was.

Man as much as I love Cam, I think is ability to beat every coverage, ball placement and average athleticism might beat out Cam, but it also can be the Jamison talking too...😂

Edited by MSURacerDT55

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

i think there's a stat that nobody on that offense aside from cam has a single nfl reception or rushing attempt and only one lineman started one single nfl game

• Like 1