26. Bears 1-3 (↓ 2)
  27. Dolphins 1-2 (↓ 2)
  28. Giants 0-4 (↓ 2)
  29. Chargers 0-4 (↓ 1)
  30. Colts 1-3 (--)
  31. 49ers 0-4 (--)
  32. Browns 0-4 (--)

Top Risers: Panthers, Bills (↑ 8)

A week after beating a now 3-1 Broncos team, the Bills took down the last remaining undefeated NFC team. Meanwhile Panthers not only beat the Patriots  in Foxborough, but their win earlier in the season over the Bills is beginning to look a lot more impressive. Neither squad looks particularly strong on paper, but 3-1 with 2 big wins each makes them hard to keep them from rising.

Biggest Fallers: Ravens (↓ 6)

The Ravens are in free-fall. A week after one of the most embarrassing performances of the season, they come out flat against division rival Steelers and get pretty handily. Losing to the Steelers like that, rare to see one-sided games in this rivalry, is very telling of the current state of the Ravens.

MVP Race (week 5)

1. Kareem Hunt (--)
  2. Tom Brady (--)
  3. Alex Smith (--)
  4. Todd Gurley (NR)
  5. Aaron Rodgers (NR)

HMs: Matthew Stafford, Drew Brees, Stefon Diggs, Antonio Brown, DeMarcus Lawrence, 

44 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

No way. Hunt would still see them through. Without Brady, we would be 0-4. Plus he's playing the best football of his entire career.

Meh, Smith is playing very well and is the QB of the only undefeated team left. 

He's not playing as well or being asked to do as much as much as others but that's not the only thing taken into.

9 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Meh, Smith is playing very well and is the QB of the only undefeated team left. 

He's not playing as well or being asked to do as much as much as others but that's not the only thing taken into.

I thought it was the most valuable. As in, take him away and it goes to sssss. Take Smith away, I say they're still 4-0. Take Brady away, we are Jets 2006. Lol.

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I thought it was the most valuable. As in, take him away and it goes to sssss. Take Smith away, I say they're still 4-0. Take Brady away, we are Jets 2006. Lol.

All depends on how you're viewing it I guess...I view it as what the actual voters are looking at.

If we are going by who's best and most valuable...yes there's several players above Smith, quote a few actually. 

7 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

All depends on how you're viewing it I guess...I view it as what the actual voters are looking at.

If we are going by who's best and most valuable...yes there's several players above Smith, quote a few actually. 

I hate NFL awards. It's a hype slot machine. 

Just pick "best player of the year" and give it to JJ Watt or Tom Brady all the time...B|

Archived