showtime

Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Seattle Seahawks

Just now, sherm said:

Yeah I know but Cowboy fans aren't realistic so...lol

I'm a Cowboys fan.  I, like a few others, also posted 2 weeks ago that we want to lose to WAS to get a better draft pick because Garrett is a loser coach.  At best, we'd win a Wild Card game before getting bounced out.  Of course Garrett rallied the team to a meaningless blow-out win hoping to save his job, pushing us down the draft order. 

The one that isn't realistic is Jerry Jones.  His loyalty to the Garrett family was disgusting but it's coming to an end.  Just have one last Garrett brother in the scouting department to de-latch from the host and then it's done. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheBeast23 said:

No it’s really not. Cowboy fan or not I don’t see it. Just personal opinion. You can have your opinion also. That’s fine 

So why didn’t he extend an arm?  Wait, what are you arguing happened?  You haven’t put forward anything. If he just kinda fell why did he lead with the one thing you don’t want to land on?

1 minute ago, Jaytrajik said:

Never known Clowney to be malicious maybe it was just an untimely hit? 

Still yet to see the hit 

I don' think it was malicious. However, it was unnecessary, which is why people think it was dirty. Then it just so happened to be a headshot.

Just now, DaveDX said:

So why didn’t he extend an arm?  Wait, what are you arguing happened?  You haven’t put forward anything. If he just kinda fell why did he lead with the one thing you don’t want to land on?

We can debate anything in slow mo video. In real time it looks like a bang bang thing. Happened. It’s unfortunate. Obviously don’t like to see the guy go down like that. Head injuries are no joke and it should have been called because it was helmet to helmet. 

Just now, TheBeast23 said:

We can debate anything in slow mo video. In real time it looks like a bang bang thing. Happened. It’s unfortunate. Obviously don’t like to see the guy go down like that. Head injuries are no joke and it should have been called because it was helmet to helmet. 

But what are you saying happened?

Just now, jofos said:

The thing with the Clowney was Wentz was a runner and not a QB on the play and he was going down so helmet to helmet is a tough call. It looks bad but if it were on a RB or TE no one would be talking about it.

People would still talk about it cause it really didn't look good and caused an injury to the head.

Just now, DaveDX said:

But what are you saying happened?

I’m saying Wentz struggling to stay up Clowney coming in to lay a lick on him helmet goes down and unfortunately gets hit in the head. He him trying to stay up trying to make a play and left his feet and the helmets collide.