Browns, Panthers Requesting HC Interviews with Patriots OC and "Former Colts HC" Josh McDaniels

ramssuperbowl99

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Friendly suggestion for a guy who has never seen their team move away:

Please don't ever make jokes like this. It's not something to laugh/joke about.

Baltimore went 12 years without a team. And didn’t even get to keep the name/records/etc.

Cleveland went 3. And got to keep everything.

Holy hell get over it already

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Baltimore went 12 years without a team. And didn’t even get to keep the name/records/etc.

I'm aware.

Cleveland went 3. And got to keep everything.

Cool 

Holy hell get over it already

A couple of things:

1. I'd guarantee you weren't alive for the Baltimore to Indy move.

2. I wasn't talking to you.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm aware.

Cool 

A couple of things:

1. I'd guarantee you weren't alive for the Baltimore to Indy move.

2. I wasn't talking to you.

Yeah, and i’d be mortified/embarrassed as a fan if all of the people i know who WERE alive when that happened (a very large amount of people) incessantly harped on it/complained/whined about it every chance they had.

To each their own, i guess.

Edited by Ray Reed

11 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

I think this will influence the Brady decision more than anything else. Still weird considering he u-turned on the Colts only last year and now wants in on a team that can't stop firing head coaches. 

He's originally from Ohio so that's a factor in his desire to have that job

• Like 1

6 hours ago, childofpudding said:

He's originally from Ohio so that's a factor in his desire to have that job

Fair enough, it'll be interesting to see where this goes now he's left the building. My sense is that Stefanski has been DePodesta's guy and McDaniels could be end up being Haslam's man. 

4 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Fair enough, it'll be interesting to see where this goes now he's left the building. My sense is that Stefanski has been DePodesta's guy and McDaniels could be end up being Haslam's man. 

That's what most Browns fans believe to be the case as well. If Haslam was smart, he'd listen to DePodesta, but he probably won't. DePodesta wanted Stefanski last year over Kitchens and McDermitt over Hue. BUT, Jimmy will probably just go with McDaniels, who I'm very iffy about.

39 minutes ago, DawgX said:

That's what most Browns fans believe to be the case as well. If Haslam was smart, he'd listen to DePodesta, but he probably won't. DePodesta wanted Stefanski last year over Kitchens and McDermitt over Hue. BUT, Jimmy will probably just go with McDaniels, who I'm very iffy about.

Yeah, Haslam seems pretty impulsive. It wouldn't surprise me if Minnesota's offensive outing this weekend has a massive impact. 

44 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Depodesta is the same guy who said Wentz would not be a top 20 QB. He also wanted Corey Coleman.