GDT: America’s Team at New England

titans0021

i know i'm the eternal pessimist checking in here lol but i'm nervous as hell about this talk of AJ brown returning punts. the absolute last thing we need against the patriots is a guy who's never returned a punt before fumbling the ball away- not to mention the injury risk.

Just now, -Hope- said:

i know i'm the eternal pessimist checking in here lol but i'm nervous as hell about this talk of AJ brown returning punts. the absolute last thing we need against the patriots is a guy who's never returned a punt before fumbling the ball away- not to mention the injury risk.

Sounds like it's time to bring back old reliable..

Crl-5ldXgAAcQ7a.jpg

Hey guys, one guy in our group backed out last minute. Looking to sell his ticket. It's section 224, next to me and another Titans fan. Looking to sell for $200, probably $180 at the lowest. He paid $280 for it. It's a physical ticket so would have to meetup at the tailgate before to make the transaction. If you guys know anyone that would be interested please message me. 

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Watching some AJ and Henry highlights. I know he’s not a fan favorite and I know this isn’t the biggest asset you’re looking for from a top five pick, but my god is Corey Davis an incredible blocker.

I doubt it's the case but it literally feels like he's making the key block downfield on every big play by them. It really is an underrated aspect to our explosive plays.

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

I doubt it's the case but it literally feels like he's making the key block downfield on every big play by them. It really is an underrated aspect to our explosive plays.

Literally almost every big play involves him either engaged downfield or sprinting to find someone to block. It’s truly impressive.

Yeah, Davis’s downfield blocking is as good as it gets. AJ’s TD last week doesn’t happen without Corey literally smothering a guy at like the 25

i have my frustrations with Corey, but he makes up a TON for his receiving shortcomings with his blocking. It’s extremely valuable 

• Like 1