Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

Don’t worry Cooks, I hope we free you too. Super overrated with overrated hands. 

Discount version of Desean Jackson

He's here to stay in 2020. Good player. I don't get the hate. The concussions aren't his fault.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

I would rather draft someone in the draft like the chiefs did with mecole hardman

We may well draft someone, but Cooks is unlikely to go anywhere this year. If we trade him, we lose $5 million in cap space.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 2:07 PM, brownie man said:

Man I am extremely surprised Demarcus Robinson is still unsigned 

I think he can be a starter if given the right opportunity. 

Young talented and productive. Just really surprising me. 

I have a sneaking suspicion that this could be a case of there's something all the teams know that the public doesn't and it'll come out in a few months and then we'll be like "Well that explains why no one wanted him."

42 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Don’t worry Cooks, I hope we free you too. Super overrated with overrated hands. 

Discount version of Desean Jackson

Cooks is a baller. Not his fault the Rams thought they could turn off the salary cap and give out premature extensions to everybody like Oprah..

Edited by Nex_Gen

1 hour ago, rocky_rams said:

I would rather draft someone in the draft like the chiefs did with mecole hardman

We still should've drafted DK Metcalf with that pick instead. He'd be a better Watkins replacement.

This is supposed to be a strong draft class for WR's. I'm hoping the Chiefs draft one in the first 3 rounds. We could save 14M by cutting Watkins so no idea why we haven't done that yet.

Edited by Kirill

3 minutes ago, Kirill said:

We still should've drafted DK Metcalf with that pick instead. He'd be a better Watkins replacement.

This is supposed to be a strong draft class for WR's. I'm hoping the Chiefs draft one in the first 3 rounds. We could save 14M by cutting Watkins so no idea why we haven't done that yet.

When Hardman was drafted, Hill's place on the team (or even the league) was entirely up in the air. If Hill had end up getting cut/suspended, I think we're looking at a very different rookie year for him. Regardless, his future is bright.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

When Hardman was drafted, Hill's place on the team (or even the league) was entirely up in the air. If Hill had end up getting cut/suspended, I think we're looking at a very different rookie year for him. Regardless, his future is bright.

Yea, you can't fault the Chiefs for wanting to secure a top end speed option with Hill's status up in the air. Mahomes' arm essentially demands it.

• Like 1