Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

14 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Is that you, Osi Umenyiora?

It’s just a ridiculous name. I get that he wanted to honor his stepdad, and it’s not his fault Schuster is a slightly funny sounding name. John Smith-Schuster, fine. Adds character. JuJu Smith is dumb, but whatever. But add them all together?  Ridiculous. It’s like poison for the brain and everybody just gobbles it up. Someone might as well call themselves Kringelbert Fishtybuns. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DaveDX said:

It’s just a ridiculous name. I get that he wanted to honor his stepdad, and it’s not his fault Schuster is a slightly funny sounding name. John Smith-Schuster, fine. Adds character. JuJu Smith is dumb, but whatever. But add them all together?  Ridiculous. It’s like poison for the brain and everybody just gobbles it up. Someone might as well call themselves Kringelbert Fishtybuns. 

How did you know my civilian name?!?

• Like 3

17 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Ian Rapoport saying Myles extension is looking at 25 mil a year.

And he’ll get it. Obviously the cap hit won’t be 25 per. It’ll be front loaded but every elite player resets the market. Shouldn’t be a surprise. I’m sure jj watt then the bosas will also reset the market. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

And he’ll get it. Obviously the cap hit won’t be 25 per. It’ll be front loaded but every elite player resets the market. Shouldn’t be a surprise. I’m sure jj watt then the bosas will also reset the market. 

IDK about Watt. He'd be 33 years old when he signs a new deal.