Star Wars Universe Thread

naptownskinsfan

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I was never a big Bobs Fett fan, but now I’m an anti-Fett fan and I’m glad he got eaten by that thing.  Clone Wars show me how much of a lil ***** he is.  

He's still alive somewhere, I'm sure of it.  They hinted to it during one of the Mandalorian episodes.  They brought him back in the EU, too.  

4 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

My summation of the movie in one gif 

Larry David GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

The best thing I can say about it... I didn't hate it. It was a nice bit of fan service. Given the wreck that TLJ was, it recovered well.

So... Yeah. 

I loved The Mandalorian, so there's that. Jon Farveau needs to be the Kevin Feige of the SW world.

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

I loved The Mandalorian, so there's that. Jon Farveau needs to be the Kevin Feige of the SW world.

They absolutely need a Feige, but it should be Dave Filoni, who already oversees all Lucasfilm Animation.

• Like 1

I've seen a smattering of Clone Wars over the years, mostly for about a 6 month stretch a couple years ago when my boys were into it.  Am I ok to just watch the new season, or do I really need to go back and start it from the beginning?

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

I've seen a smattering of Clone Wars over the years, mostly for about a 6 month stretch a couple years ago when my boys were into it.  Am I ok to just watch the new season, or do I really need to go back and start it from the beginning?

You be fine, it’s not a complicated series. The last  4 episodes are amazing , and the other 8 are mediocre at best. You of course love it more if you seen the series of course, but it’s not life or death.