Tom Time

Shady Slim

Brady 2020  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Tom Brady next season is going to...

• Retire
    • Play on for NE
    • Play on for Someone Else (say)

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

I think it’s because Billichick is always early and won’t want Brady back. I think the Pats move on as BB will want to make the Patriots legend more about his coaching greatness than Brady’s greatness. Brady goes out like the Nazgûl, former kings of old in LOTR, as a common ring chaser.

I agree with this but if Brady wants back I think Kraft will make it happen 

2 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

I agree with this but if Brady wants back I think Kraft will make it happen 

Don’t think he will. Brady has maybe another year or two. BB can provide elite coaching for probably another 5-10 years. You take the coach and whatever he deems is best. I doubt he’s going to invoke another power play and risk BB deciding to go elsewhere and see if he can build up another contender.

34 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I don't understand why anyone thinks it's likely he won't be back in NE.

Its friggen mindboggling to me?? He's not leaving for any other Franchise unless that Franchise is 1: a Contender and 2: Making him the highest paid QB in the NFL. Only singular scenario where I see that potentially happening is if the Chargers hire McDaniels and Paid Brady a Kings Ransom while kicking Rivers to the Curb!

Since that isn't likely to happen, he will sign a 3 yr deal with NE, Two years worth Guaranteed probably in the 26-28 range! Maybe lower if Kraft buys more Shares of TB12?

He's going nowhere!

I’ve been saying since Adam said it on Week 7 (who is NEVER wrong) that Brady will not be a Patriot and will not retire. People kept telling me that’s non sense for the past three months and I’m not sure why.. Romo even predicted at the end of the game Brady will be on a new team. 

He’ll be in a Buccaneer, Raider, or Charger uniform next season. 

• Like 1

Raiders is the least likely but the Buccaneers and Chargers weapons are absolutely insane. Personally I could see Brady going to either team and having 4,000+ yards, 30 TDs to 9 INTs, and leading either team to a playoff berth. 

I think it’ll be his last productive year (he’ll do two years but not be that good his second year). But he’ll prove he’s not a product of the Patriots System/Bellichick. 

1 hour ago, DannyB said:

Anybody who wants to toss out guesses as to what other team he might play for has GOT to understand that there's more to consider besides the "football" fit. Tom is committed to expanding his TB12 brand, and Giselle is not going to be content anywhere besides a major, international-level metro area. She doesn't even really love Boston. So: New York, L.A., Miami, maaaaaybe Bay Area and Chicago, but I doubt it. From there you've gotta decide whether it makes football sense for both Tom and those football franchises.

I still lean toward all parties coming to their senses and giving it another year, but any of the three options are on the table.

Well the bay area isn't an option. Not anymore with Oakland out. 

52 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’ve been saying since Adam said it on Week 7 (who is NEVER wrong) that Brady will not be a Patriot and will not retire. People kept telling me that’s non sense for the past three months and I’m not sure why.. Romo even predicted at the end of the game Brady will be on a new team. 

He’ll be in a Buccaneer, Raider, or Charger uniform next season. 

Schefter? Adam Schefter is never wrong? 

Because he has been wrong. Plenty of times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DannyB said:

She doesn't even really love Boston. So: New York, L.A., Miami, maaaaaybe Bay Area and Chicago, but I doubt it.

There are more international cities than just that. Or close enough to a major airport. Houston/Dallas, Philly, Phoenix, Jacksonville, Charlotte, Seattle, Denver, Washington, Atlanta..... 

All major US cities with major markets, international airports and fancy places to live. 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There are more international cities than just that. Or close enough to a major airport. Houston/Dallas, Philly, Phoenix, Jacksonville, Charlotte, Seattle, Denver, Washington, Atlanta..... 

All major US cities with major markets, international airports and fancy places to live. 

Dude, this is the most successful supermodel in the world. She's more recognizable and relevant on a worldwide stage than her husband. She's not going to want to live in effing Jacksonville.

And this isn't just me conjecturing. It's based on reports and knowledge with people close to the team/players. She wants to be in a major metropolis with international relevance. The number of American cities that check that box can be counted on one hand, and they don't include Phoenix or Houston.