Jump to content
Manny/Patrick

Divisional Round: MIN@SF (1:35PM PST)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

Question is who has the best defense that is left.

Now wait just a god damn minute!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pugger said:

Instead of going for Tua you guys gotta fix that OL.  That is your Achilles' heel, not Cousins.

I agree Pugger, but Tua would be part of a long term plan.  If he's available, they should find a way get him.  We could then let Cousins go in 2021 and use the savings temporarily to bring in some quality free agent offensive linemen.  With the QB, you have to get one when the opportunity arises. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It sounds like Michael Thomas is a little salty about the Vikings ending his team's season.  He talks about having a broken hand.  I know how he broke it.  He accidentally got it caught in Sean Payton's Super Bowl window as the Vikings were slamming it shut!!!  Bahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!  xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

It sounds like Michael Thomas is a little salty about the Vikings ending his team's season.  He talks about having a broken hand.  I know how he broke it.  He accidentally got it caught in Sean Payton's Super Bowl window as the Vikings were slamming it shut!!!  Bahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!  xD

 

Maybe Thomas can fill us in on how he did against the 49ers yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

It sounds like Michael Thomas is a little salty about the Vikings ending his team's season.  He talks about having a broken hand.  I know how he broke it.  He accidentally got it caught in Sean Payton's Super Bowl window as the Vikings were slamming it shut!!!  Bahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!  xD

 

After beating the Saints, the rest of the playoffs gotta feel like you're playing with house money eh? Already got what you came for and you didn't have to wait till February, either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

After beating the Saints, the rest of the playoffs gotta feel like you're playing with house money eh? Already got what you came for and you didn't have to wait till February, either.

Exactly. I said it last week but if we just beat the Saints then I wouldn't even care if we got blown out (like we didxD).

I don't have anything against the Saints as an organization aside from the fact that Payton is one of the biggest whiners in the league and now it looks like Thomas is picking up the slack.

It wouldn't be a typical off-season without the someone on the Saints complaining about something.

I respect the hell out of Brees and honestly will be a bit sad if this is the way he has to retire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

 

WTF was this hype video lol

Now compare it to the vid our social media team made for the return of Kwon: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

Exactly. I said it last week but if we just beat the Saints then I wouldn't even care if we got blown out (like we didxD).

I don't have anything against the Saints as an organization aside from the fact that Payton is one of the biggest whiners in the league and now it looks like Thomas is picking up the slack.

It wouldn't be a typical off-season without the someone on the Saints complaining about something.

I respect the hell out of Brees and honestly will be a bit sad if this is the way he has to retire

I hope Brees retires and Teddy finds another team. Want to chear for Teddy, not easy with him on the Saints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fray32 said:

After beating the Saints, the rest of the playoffs gotta feel like you're playing with house money eh? Already got what you came for and you didn't have to wait till February, either.

Pretty much.  We had a decent season, but this year's team wasn't Super Bowl caliber, IMO.  In a very competitive conference like the NFC was this year, we did about as well as could be expected.  We have a lot of good players, but the offensive line is something that needs to be addressed before we can expect to go all the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Now compare it to the vid our social media team made for the return of Kwon: 

 

Holy ish I just got goose bumps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×