Divisional Round GDT - Vikings at 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Bit suprising to see Al-Shaair is on there with the Alexander situation but guess ST got the upperhand in that decision.

Truthfully, I'm actually a little more surprised with the Givens inactive. With Street to IR, and Ford hobbling, that's going to leave the depth up front very thin. Figured that they would have him active as a break glass in case of emergency type situation if Ford has to exit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Truthfully, I'm actually a little more surprised with the Givens inactive. With Street to IR, and Ford hobbling, that's going to leave the depth up front very thin. Figured that they would have him active as a break glass in case of emergency type situation if Ford has to exit. 

Ford, Bosa, Armstead, Thomas, Buckner, Zenner and Mitchell. Have 7 guys active there so not really suprising to me. 

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Ford, Bosa, Armstead, Thomas, Buckner, Zenner and Mitchell. Have 7 guys active there so not really suprising to me. 

Yeah, but if Ford exits, you're down to 6, and how much can you get from Mitchell fresh off the street and not in football shape? 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, but if Ford exits, you're down to 6, and how much can you get from Mitchell fresh off the street and not in football shape? 

I get what you say but i really don't see how we can go with less at any other position to fit on 8. So Givens would have to be on there instead of Mitchell or Ford. Oh and then i totally forgot to add Day as well. So we have 8 active already.

Edited by Justone2