Divisional Round: Seattle Seahawks vs Green Bay Packers

BayRaider

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I think you miss understand me. I am not saying the Seahawks will need to score 3 times. It's all about word play  I think GB will score 3 more times than Seattle and it could very well be a total of 9 points. 

Could be a possibility given that Rodgers has to fight off Jadaveon Clowney in the redzone, and that threat's probably going to drive him insane for the entire game. 

Could see a lot of possessions where Green Bay may have to settle for 3 because of the pressure up front.  

Rodgers is going to have to get prepared to run out of the pocket.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Could be a possibility given that Rodgers has to fight off Jadaveon Clowney in the redzone, and that threat's probably going to drive him insane for the entire game. 

Could see a lot of possessions where Green Bay may have to settle for 3 because of the pressure up front.  

Rodgers is going to have to get prepared to run out of the pocket.  

Packers O line is probably there biggest strength. Bak & Bulaga are all pro tackles, Linsley is a borderline top 10 center, Jenkins is a rookie but hasn't allowed a sack, and Turner is at least a top 30 guard. 

If the Seahawks win it's probably not by pass rush but coverage and stopping the run. 

• Like 2

Just now, Spartacus said:

Packers O line is probably there biggest strength. Bak & Bulaga are all pro tackles, Linsley is a borderline top 10 center, Jenkins is a rookie but hasn't allowed a sack, and Turner is at least a top 30 guard. 

If the Seahawks win it's probably not by pass rush but coverage and stopping the run. 

Well, it will be interesting, because they have Bobby Wagner in the middle and they have Clowney to apply the pressure, so it's not necessarily going to be easy for Green Bay's offense.  

I still think they're going to pull out the win.  

If Rodgers wasn't playing, there wouldn't be a snowball's chance in hell for them, but they're going to win this game.  

First of all, Jadaveon Clowney should not be eligible for this game. His hit on Wentz, tbh the only way it gets dirtier is if you RIP his helmet off and hit him in the head with it. It's clear helmet to helmet on a guy that is going to the ground. He shouldve been ejected for targeting and should be serving a 1 game "think about it" this week. But that wont happen, because its the playoffs. I'm rooting for GB by 30 (I hope they win by that much, not that I think they will)

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

A lot of things working against Seattle here; 

Russell Wilson is 0-3 in Green Bay. In fact Seattle hasn't won in Green Bay since 1999. 

Green Bays defense can really impose their will. If their DC is smart, Kenny Clark will be lined up over Joey Hunt on every snap. Z'Darius could have a huge game. Seattle has really struggled with athletic outside rushers (See TJ Watt and Chandler Jones). DK probably wont be able to manhandle the secondary this week. 

The ONLY reason, and I MEAN ONLY reason Seattle has any shot is Russell Wilson. Gonna have to be borderline perfect unless Seattle's defense can pull a 2013 performance out of their rear ends. 

Edited by animaltested

On 1/5/2020 at 7:41 PM, deltarich87 said:

GB is a better team but Seattle has the better QB which is the equalizer. Still think GB wins it because I like the matchup for them all things considered

I'm not saying that Wilson hasn't been better than Rodgers but people are seriously underestimating him in this thread.

1 hour ago, animaltested said:

A lot of things working against Seattle here; 

Russell Wilson is 0-3 in Green Bay. In fact Seattle hasn't won in Green Bay since 1999. 

Green Bays defense can really impose their will. If their DC is smart, Kenny Clark will be lined up over Joey Hunt on every snap. Z'Darius could have a huge game. Seattle has really struggled with athletic outside rushers (See TJ Watt and Chandler Jones). DK probably wont be able to manhandle the secondary this week. 

The ONLY reason, and I MEAN ONLY reason Seattle has any shot is Russell Wilson. Gonna have to be borderline perfect unless Seattle's defense can pull a 2013 performance out of their rear ends. 

Yes but have you considered that Seattle is literally undefeated in the playoffs since Marshawn Lynch returned?