GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

I am content this season. They will be(rightfully) underdogs in their game against SF and, assuming they pull off the upset, probably be underdogs against KC. Those 2 teams are clearly better than this team, so I can't be mad if the result bears that out. They handled business tonight in usual fashion(made it close in the end) but they at least handled business. From this point on, it's just hoping for the best

Thank you Packers for an enjoyable season after the last 2 years

Could not have said it better myself Delta.

After so many years of feeling that we were not maximizing our abilities and repeatedly losing to inferior opponents, this is the first time in a while where I am contented with the outcome of the season. 

I don't think any rational Packer fan believes we have a Super Bowl caliber roster, but i have a lot of optimism that we just might in 2020.

For now, go out to SF and represent.

Just now, beekay414 said:

We're finally going to unleash Ryan Grant.

I'm in a one and done fantasy playoff league with a bunch of old guys and someone picked him today as a WR.  I'm really hoping they think the running back version is still on the team as he pushes 40 lol. 

• Like 2

Rodgers made so many great plays tonight .. played big time in a big game.  Jimmy Graham turned in one of his best performances as a Packers player.  Running game couldn't get going tonight .. surprising.   Next week is a huge challenge and the Packers will be a huge underdog, but that's why they play the games.  Go Pack Go!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Btw......the SEA DL probably played in to it a bit.....but kudos to our RT - whoever it turned out to be.

Bulaga didnt get a snap and I cant recall our RT truly blowing a play. Good.  

There were some runs to the right side that made me sad, but for the most part we held it down. Having a Veldheer sure does make having a Bulaga significantly more enjoyable

Have to shout out to Rodgers.  He made some clutch throws.  Played really well tonight.  Great game really wanted this one.  Would have been crushing to lose at home.  Agree with others I am content whatever the outcome next week.  Hopefully  the team isn't content.  Rodgers needs another ring.

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

There were some runs to the right side that made me sad, but for the most part we held it down. Having a Veldheer sure does make having a Bulaga significantly more enjoyable

Could have been Light if not for Veldheer! That would have been frightening!