GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Didn’t even read this post just gave you a like because you’ve joined the rebellion against @Packerraymond and @CWood21 and @incognito_man and all the other heathens who do not believe in the power of unity.  

@AlexGreen#20 believes, @Norm believes.  They’re both just behind a little on the changing doctrines of the faith.  

@Leader is too old and has lost the ability to have fun.  

my incognito man is beautiful, and ugly, and sneaky. The ultimate chess-piece avatar where I can keep my superstition of sticking with what's working AND being part of the team.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

We have this, easy. I feel so at peace with this game. Genuinely.

I haven't felt like that since before Philly WC game (and all subsequent games that postseason) during the 2010 season.

Like, I'm not worried at all. I love it.

Same here. I was SO convinced we would get bounced first playoff game just like 3 weeks ago too. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Didn’t even read this post just gave you a like because you’ve joined the rebellion against @Packerraymond and @CWood21 and @incognito_man and all the other heathens who do not believe in the power of unity. 

@AlexGreen#20 believes, @Norm believes.  They’re both just behind a little on the changing doctrines of the faith. 

@Leader is too old and has lost the ability to have fun.  

Fun? I thought this was some super mojo thing that supposedly transferred to on the field results. Guess I was wrong. The way you were running around in the Detroit GDT: "Change! Change back!! Change again!!! Quick...hurry!" Didnt look like fun at all :) I'm good with my avatar and letting the team do what they always do....decide their own fate on the field.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I deserve credit only for my persistence.  @Malfatron helped us get on the right track.  You get nothing when we win.  I will buy a beer for every single person that buys into this if we win the Super Bowl.  

The true heroes of this forum will need nothing when we win. We'll thrive off the satisfaction of the resounding ugliness that unfolded, we are not the heroes you deserve, but we are the ones you need.

• Like 1

Just now, Leader said:

Fun? I thought this was some super mojo thing that supposedly transferred to on the field results. Guess I was wrong. The way you were running around in the Detroit GDT: "Change! Change back!! Change again!!! Quick...hurry!" Didnt look like fun at all :) I'm good with my avatar and letting the team do what they always do....decide their own fate on the field.

No your avatar definitely determines the outcome on the field, just don't be led by the false prophet @Outpost31. He knows another Rodgers championship puts him in the top hierarchy of QBs, he doesn't want that to happen. That little yellow guy is ugly enough, the look on his face is similar to mine when I saw the ugly avatars that were working change to pretty avatars, but I cracked the case.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

The true heroes of this forum will need nothing when we win. We'll thrive off the satisfaction of the resounding ugliness that unfolded, we are not the heroes you deserve, but we are the ones you need.

You are an actual Communist.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You are an actual Communist.

It's interesting.....for no known reason political theory is entering into sports discussions.

Over on the Baseball thread I (a NYY fan) was charged with being a Marxist when it comes my views of the organization's spending. Now.....a rudimentary understanding of Marxist theory would tell you that its the opposite of everything the NYYs have been up to - but so be it.

Edited by Leader