BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

13 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm not all that hyped up on Lamb tbh. Good player, not worth #5 overall imho

Henderson and Swift are at about the same value I have on my current board, but I have one player rated above them in each case.

Austin Jackson feels a round too early but there's a steep drop at T behind him so why not

No chance I take Davis in the 4th. Fringe BDL draftable in my books.

Otherwise, I'm surprise you have Cushenberry in the 2nd round. I'm lower on him, but I think the consensus is he's a D2 prospect IRL.

Gotta say this because it's driving me nuts (and really has nothing to do with Rack):

TCU had two top-50 picks last year. They've got at least four guys (Gladney, Reagor, Blacklock, Niang) expected to go in roughly the same range this year. I'm supposed to buy a team that went 12-13 the past two years, including 7-11 in a conference that doesn't play defense, with one of the best head coaches in the country had six players worth top-64 picks?

Could say the same about the likes of Bama, LSU, Ohio State where I think players are overrated because of the logos on their helmets, but at least those teams win games consistently. Just really bizarre to me when people think teams with bad records have lots of good players, especially when the coaching is good and proven.