BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, wwhickok said:

id decided to back off a couple people until the last minute Humphries bid.

I once had situation like yours when I had a boatload of money. Whenever someone bid up one of my dudes needlessly I'd up that offer and bid up another one of theirs just to be petty.  Was fun 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I once had situation like yours when I had a boatload of money. Whenever someone bid up one of my dudes needlessly I'd up that offer and bid up another one of theirs just to be petty.  Was fun 

Can't say I haven't done that already in the last 24 hrs

• Like 3

So I just noticed that both PR and I have the Dallas Connor McGovern on our rosters. I believe we figured out that the McGovern on my roster is the Jets one and is a C. Just to avoid confusion going forward it'd be great if someone could fix that. At the same time could I get Frank Ragnow switched to C? That's the position he plays for the Lions irl and the position he plays for me. I don't know who is in charge of the sheet stuff or I'd tag them.

14 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So I just noticed that both PR and I have the Dallas Connor McGovern on our rosters. I believe we figured out that the McGovern on my roster is the Jets one and is a C. Just to avoid confusion going forward it'd be great if someone could fix that. At the same time could I get Frank Ragnow switched to C? That's the position he plays for the Lions irl and the position he plays for me. I don't know who is in charge of the sheet stuff or I'd tag them.

Our position info comes from spotrac. I don't know if messing with the positions screws that up

@TedLavie  any ideas? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

That's fair. At the very least just fixing the McGovern thing because I always forget which one I have.

We had this issue during RFA and I thought we had figured that out at that point?

41 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I drafted both. You have Jets I have Dallas

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PR said:

I drafted both. You have Jets I have Dallas

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

We did. He just for gets. Wants a designation in workbook 

That's what I mean, I thought it was different in the workbook. I don't remember them both saying Dallas, I thought we had them flip flopped and fixed it. Not sure what we can do when both links say Dallas, if anything. 

45 minutes ago, Jlash said:

That's what I mean, I thought it was different in the workbook. I don't remember them both saying Dallas, I thought we had them flip flopped and fixed it. Not sure what we can do when both links say Dallas, if anything. 

Well if changing positions doesn't mess with anything, the Jets one is playing center and the Dallas one is a guard so that can help 

8 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

we need decisions on the below players  Please place in transactions thread if you want to do the 350/150 option.  Otherwise we will leave salaries as is

@TedLavie @Xmad  @Jlash  @SirA1  @rackcs  @PR  @Pickle Rick  @Counselor  @MD4L @Whicker @pheltzbahr

Eddie Goldman 5800 2 Seoul
EJ Gaines 2125 1 Portland
Lucas Niang 500 3 Camden
Marvel Tell 500 2 Singapore
Sam Beal 500 1 Lancaster
Nate Solder 4200 2 Hungary
Josh Doctson 2900 1 Antartica
CJ Mosley 8500 3 Seoul
Christian Miller 585 2 Sac
Marcus Cannon 5510 2 Cuba
Donta Hightower 7544 1 OKC
Matt Lacosse 700 1 Singapore