Who do you want as head coach?

CBrownsman

Who do you want to be head coach?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best choice of who we will interview/have interviewed?

2. 2. Who is the worst choice?

• Greg Roman
    • Brian Daboll
    • Robert Saleh
    • Eric Bieniemy
    • Jim Schwartz
    • Kevin Stefanski
    • Josh McDaniels

15 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Still hope for stefanski 

Man hoping big time. 

Jimmy just sit tf back stop thinking this is a story book. Just take what’s in front of you. Good analytical leader who’s been loyal to one franchise and has survived multiple regimes. 

cmon Pauly D make this call!!!!

20 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Man hoping big time. 

Jimmy just sit tf back stop thinking this is a story book. Just take what’s in front of you. Good analytical leader who’s been loyal to one franchise and has survived multiple regimes. 

cmon Pauly D make this call!!!!

I can't confirm where Pauly is currently as he hasn't answered any of my attempts to get a hold of him all day, but there was a package dropped off at FF's Browns Forum Head Quarters...

... I can't make out what the message means, but it's Pauly's favorite vest and there looked to be Lake Erie fishes inside...

yNZTpD.gif

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

Just now, Mind Character said:

I can't confirm where Pauly is currently as I've been trying to get a hold of him all day, but there was a package dropped off at FF's Browns Forum Head Quarters...

... I can't make out what the message means, but it's Pauly's favorite vest and there looked to be Lake Erie fishes inside...

yNZTpD.gif

Hue is officially returning from the Lake for it is written. He shall bring forth the fishes from the Lake. We once more shall again be one with the Lake.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

bad news 

That plus Denver’s OLB coach going to LAR seems like the writing is on the wall for McDaniels not coming here (or those coaches didn’t want to wait any longer for the Haslam’s to make a decision)

8 minutes ago, zelbell said:

That plus Denver’s OLB coach going to LAR seems like the writing is on the wall for McDaniels not coming here

If not McDaniels, I wonder what the driving force was for him not coming here was:

1.) Josh McDaniels wasn't sold on the Haslam's and/or elements of the organization?

2.) The Haslam's weren't sold on Josh relative to other candidates?

3.) The Haslam's were sold on Josh, but didn't want to give over the control and acquiesce to the changes he proposed?

4.) Josh was sold on the job, but didn't get the contractual or longterm commitment he desired?

5.) Paul DePodesta's power reigns supreme now and into the future and he didn't recommend McDaniels?

6.) Josh didn't please Dee satisfactorily when the interview headed to her private interview chambers?

-------------

Whatever the reason, both sides will be compelled to put out in the media that they controlled the choice and decided to go in a different direction.

Edited by Mind Character