Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Since when do you read posts?  Is this a hint at your alignment?

Dont know if this is just you attempting to make a joke or what, but I generally only speed read (skim) when I am trying to catch up. Normally I am top 3 most active in the games I have time to play... cant do that without reading. 

46 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I personally prefer the risk/reward of not lynching a town on day 1 and instead lynching a man who’s got every incentive to lie and switch sides. Not lynching Bcb and lynching a town not only hurts town for the obvious reason, but that further incentivizes Bcb to play for the side that’s looking better. 

And saving him is just truly ridiculous. If you are so afraid to help mafia then just self vote yourself for most popular 

You learn literally nothing by lynching me.  No reads to be had at all 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Dont know if this is just you attempting to make a joke or what, but I generally only speed read (skim) when I am trying to catch up. Normally I am top 3 most active in the games I have time to play... cant do that without reading. 

The read vs skim thing is what was interesting.  Last game I dont recall any hint at you skimming.  You were Scum MVP in that game.  

Thought it was noteworthy.

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Dome, @Whicker, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @Matts4313 anyone else that has a longer history of playing with ragnarok.  Does the lack of a greeting on the first post of the day seem unique?  Mwil noted it but left it slide.

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Pretty sure he’s been lynched for it before and was town 

@theuntouchableiirc, was the leader on that wagon 

Dome is correct.

What's more interesting is that you bring that up yet ignore the points on wolf's behavior.  

Is it because you dont want to talk about a scummate?

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Anyone else wonder why Dome tagged Touch when he wasn’t/isn’t playing? 

Nope. Its not even an interesting tidbit.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The read vs skim thing is what was interesting.  Last game I dont recall any hint at you skimming.  You were Scum MVP in that game.  

Thought it was noteworthy.

Bro, I  have been playing for like 5-7 years. The skim bit was one game when @SwAg decided to act like a huge tard and twist my intended message. 

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Whicker said:

But we get rid of scum and someone incentivized to lie and hurt town

Once I get to five cookies I win. Literally that's it.  I have no incentive to hurt town.  I don't have to survive til the end.  I just have to give out cookies.  There's no reason whatsoever for me to be anti town 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Once I get to five cookies I win. Literally that's it.  I have no incentive to hurt town.  I don't have to survive til the end.  I just have to give out cookies.  There's no reason whatsoever for me to be anti town 

That also depends on what your cookies do. Dome gave out cookies, stole my vote, and doubled up as Mrs. Claus as an Indy.

• Like 1