Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

Just now, Dome said:

did we not vote to lynch the claimed other?

what more do you want whicker? 

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

this is why we need to lynch claimed others on day 1. Now we still have to deal with bcb while being down a town 

Now.  I'm excited to hear what you learned from my lynch day one and a town dying 

Official Vote Count
Most Popular:
(1) Orca - Orca
(1) BCB - BCB
(1) Josh - Daboyle

Least Popular:
(1) Mwil - Orca
(1) Whicker - BCB
(1) Wolf - Ragnarok
(1) Squire - Daboyle
(1) BCB - Whicker

Any player without a Most Popular AND Least Popular vote each day will be punished/replaced. (unless day ends early becase of a hammer)

1 hour ago, Dome said:

did we not vote to lynch the claimed other?

what more do you want whicker? 

Nothing. I’m saying this is why we need to lynch others on day 1. Now on day 2, with the other still alive, there’s more pressure to vote mafia. 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Now.  I'm excited to hear what you learned from my lynch day one and a town dying 

I mean you really don’t get it do you? We learned just as much from day 1 as normal. There was a wagon to see how people wanted to vote. There were pushes of several people. How much would we know if someone else had died actually? I’d rather have the numbers every time over some magical knowledge that we would have gained. 

Like this is super frustrating. There is nothing from your side that makes any sense at all. It seriously feels like you all got together one time and agreed to troll me about others in every game. I am 1000% convinced that my stance is correct and nothing I’ve heard gives me any pause 

9 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Whicker was voted the Most Popular Person Day 1 and has earned immunity to any lethal effect for tonight as well as a random reward.

Well, I guess that officially answers that question.

@bcb1213 was voted the Least Popular Person Day 1 and has earned death. 

"Earned" death. Yay Democracy...

@bcb1213 was pardoned

source.gif

@Pickle Rick was found dead. He was a Normal Town Member

This intrigues me

Day 2 Has Begun.

You must submit a vote for Most Popular and Least Popular or face punishment.

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

Kill Mwil

Save Orca

tenor.gif?itemid=5370861

MWil

Mwil

Great work participating. I'm glad you're good to your word about stopping this behavior after Day 1.

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

Nothing. I’m saying this is why we need to lynch others on day 1. Now on day 2, with the other still alive, there’s more pressure to vote mafia. 

We did lynch a claimed other on D1. And look where it got us.

I mean you really don’t get it do you? We learned just as much from day 1 as normal. There was a wagon to see how people wanted to vote. There were pushes of several people. How much would we know if someone else had died actually? I’d rather have the numbers every time over some magical knowledge that we would have gained. 

If this is your though process, you really should be advocating for a no lynch every night. This makes no sense.

Like this is super frustrating. There is nothing from your side that makes any sense at all. It seriously feels like you all got together one time and agreed to troll me about others in every game. I am 1000% convinced that my stance is correct and nothing I’ve heard gives me any pause 

We literally voted to lynch him. I have no idea what you could possibly be whining about still other than whoever pardoned him, which is surprisingly less upsetting to you than I thought it would be.

No no, you specifically told me yesterday you'd learn stuff from my lynch.  You led my train despite me telling you multiple times you wouldn't learn a thing.  You better believe I'm gonna troll the hell out of you