Moving On To 2020/2021.

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, HeydudemanG said:

Why did we let all of our cheap good players walk...??

Alexander Is the only one I would have resigned. Would have hung on to our guard too. The rest are old or not worth what they got in Free Agency.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Fudge. Not a fan of dead money. We need to learn to get rid of some players when they hit their peak. Hang on to others but with Zimmer being a secondary guru we show gave said goodbye to some of those guys years ago. Should have never resigned Rudolph either. I fell for his charms and now we're stuck with him and his 6.0 40 speed.

I think most would agree that the Rhodes deal was a fair deal at the time. I don't think anyone would anticipate him dropping off the cliff as fast and as hard as he did. 

He’s certainly got his warts, but there’s reportedly been zero market for Robby Anderson given those warts, and likely the deep receiving class. 

He would be someone I would look at as a deep threat replacement for Diggs. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RpMc said:

He’s certainly got his warts, but there’s reportedly been zero market for Robby Anderson given those warts, and likely the deep receiving class. 

He would be someone I would look at as a deep threat replacement for Diggs. 

Hes weird to watch. He's so skinny and small compared to most WR's. Small arms is always what I notice about him. He gets the job done though so I wouldn't mind the Vikings giving him a 1 year deal.